Chapter 7

Gerard was fast asleep when Frank woke up in his arms. He felt all warm and safe inside as he lay there taking it all in.

He and Gerard are kinda of a couple and it had been a while since he’s told him self that. He closed his eyes once again before he heard a loud gasp. He looked up seeing Mikey standing there at the bedroom door, coffee in hand and toast in the other.

“Shit!” Frank murmured and Gerard woke up startled.

“Wha?” Gerard rubbed his eyes before looking at Mikey. “Oh hey bro.” Then he looked down at Frank “Oh hey Frank,” He smiled before falling back down onto the pillow.

Gerard gulped as they stood in the shop- designs we’re stuck to the purple walls of the shop and so we’re different piercing lists. They were at a tattoo shop and here Gerard was- getting over his fear of needles with his babe. He held the bag which contained a box of black dye.

He was tired of having bright red hair- its to mainstream.

“So what would You like Sir?”

“Um…” Gerard froze as he looked at the man at the glass desk. The singer stared at Frank who sighed and spoke for me

“He would like this please,” He passed him a piece of paper with the MCRmy logo.

“Ah! You Gerard and Frank right?” Frank and Gerard  nodded as he smiled taking the paper from Frank.

“Right- le me draw this up for You and we’ll get back to you,”

“Sure,” Frank said- still talking for Gerard. They walked out of the tattoo shop and started walking home- Gerard’s arm wrapped around Frank’s torso as we walked to the bus.

“I might dye my hair now…” Gee declared as we opened the bus door- stepping inside. Mikey, Ray and Bob sat on the sofa watching a horror film by the way Mikey looked like he was going to puke.

“Hey guys,”  Frank smiled and closed the door behind them. They looked up and smiled or waved before drawing there attention back to the T.V. Gerard walked into the bathroom and striped of his shirt and started dying his hair

---

When Gerard walked back into the front room the band gasped as they stared at his new black hair.

“OH MY GOD!” Mikey said, his mouth turning into the shape of an ‘O’

----------------------------

People have been wanting more of this so here's the first part