5

Tom's P.O.V

I open my laptop whilst sitting on my bed to find a message from Sophie.

Hey are you still coming to my party tonight? It's at 9 o'clock.

I suddenly remember that I was invited and look at the time...
Crap it's 8:45! I just shove some jeans and a tshirt on and comb my hair up and go out the door.
"Where are you going?" I'm stopped by dad's voice.
I have to think on the spot.
"Just going to take Luka for a run" he frowns but the expression soon leaves his face.
"Okay then see you later make sure your back not too late " he says.
I nod and make my way out the door.
The address that Sophie gave me means that her house is actually right around the corner.
I use my wolf speed to run and I'm there within minutes , I see a load of parked cars outside the house and music booming through the walls, this is obviously some massive house party.

I knock the door and I'm ushered in by a big man dressed in black.
I walk through the hallway which is plastered in people, some of them I recognise from school. I enter a room and there's a sea of people in it , some of them are drunk as I can smell the alcohol , but I also smell something else.

My mate.
Her sweet vanilla scent fills my nostrils.
'Shes here!' Luka yelps in excitement.
'I'm going to find her' I tell Luka and them zone him out.

I follow the scent to the middle of the room where everyone is dancing, and then I see her. Her curves moving rhythmically with the music and her hair swishing from side to side, she turns around and her beautiful eyes meet mine.

Bella's P.O.V
My stomach does a back flip again as my eyes fall upon Tom, he smiles warmly at me. Something is drawing me towards him, I start to get closer but the pull is intterupted by Sophie who starts to dance all over him.

What am I doing? Sophie likes this guy so I can't go there with him. I really wouldn't want to hurt her like that. He reacts to sophies dancing and gives a quick smile but brushes it off.

I guess I should leave them to it . I make my way off the dance floor and towards The bathroom, I need to take a breather from this sea of people.
As I walk up the stairs I see five rooms and I try to remember which ones the bathroom, Sophie has a pretty big house. Before I can walk forward to the bathroom door I'm stopped by some hands sliding around my waist. The thought of Tom pops into my mind and I smile to myself before turning around to find someone who is not Tom.
It's Josh Stacey.
His lips lunge towards mine but I back away.
"I know you want me Bella" he smirks.
"No I don't!" I hiss.
"Oh are we playing hard to get? Bad girl" he says as he picks me up and puts me over his shoulder. I struggle to break free, why is this boy so damn strong?! I can normally throw humans off me! He enters the bedroom and throws me onto the bed.
I try to scramble away but he pins me down, he is now on top of me and I'm starting to get tired of struggling, he starts to cover my neck in discuisting kisses and he lips move to mine.
"No!" My voice goes hoarse with tears.
"Please" I whisper.
My body is now exhausted and I just freeze as his hands trail all over my body.
As his hands get towards my area he unzips his jeans. I'm not strong enough for this. I bring up all my strength and give him one more push but he slams me back down and crashes his mouth into mine.
I honestly give up.
He gets ready to enter me until I see a flash of grey....he is no longer on top of me.
I look up to see Tom beating him up on the floor beside the bed.
Anger flares in his eyes.
"You sick bastard! How dare you touch my mate in that way!" He punches Josh in the nose and I hear a cracking noise.
Josh's eyes grow wide
"I'm so sorry Tom I didn't know I swear" he says with a evil smirk. And that's when Tom loses it.
Tom grabs his neck and snaps it and joshs body goes limp. I scream in horror
"You killed him!" I scream at Tom.
"No I didn't" he says bluntly.
Josh's eyes flick open and he cracks his neck back into place and Tom gives him a glare and he scurries out the room.
I'm so confused right now, how the Hell did Josh get back up?
The room is silent.
Tom turns to me and I back away and look down, this guy just saved me from Josh.
"Thank you" I mumble.
I slowly get off the bed and get my bearings back.
I feel that pull towards Tom again, I walk up to him. He looks me in the eye and pulls me towards him, my face is inches away from his. I look up at him and his eyes skim down to my lips and I bite my lip in apprehension. He smirks and gently presses his lips against mine. His lips work with mine and his tounge starts to tease my bottom lip, asking for entry I let him in. His tounge explores my mouth and his hands give my bum a quick squeeze which makes me moan, he chuckles to himself. After a while the kiss gets more heated and my hands are brushing through his hair. I break away for air. We are both breathing heavily.
Still wrapped in his arms I bury my head in his chest and he starts to kiss my neck , it sends pleasurable shivers down my neck, suddenly I feel him bite my neck and I flinch and fall backwards in surprise.
"Ow what was that for?" I say with a bit of worry in my voice. I feel my neck and see a bit of blood on my fingers. My eyes grow wide in shock.
The bite starts to heal instantly and Toms mouth just drops and he looks so surprised.
I guess he wouldn't know that tigers can heal themselves.
"I did that to proctect you, um..you'll understand one day" he says with confusion still plastered all over his face. Still holding my neck where the bite was I watch him leave the room, once again leaving my love struck.
'What the Hell happened there?' Shiera asks.
'Where have you been' I ask her.
' I wanted to leave you to it because I thought it was Tom who was with you, Josh was too wrong for us I'm so sorry Bella' she says with sadness in her voice.
'It's okay shiera, I didn't see it coming either' I say.
'Why was he so strong? and how did he come back to life? Josh is a human right?!' Sheira says with confusion in her voice.
'Thats the questions I'm asking, and I will find out the answers' I say with determination.

Hey guys,
So another chapter eyy ;)
When Tom bit Bella he marked her as his, but will she find out? Will she feel a even stronger pull? And has Josh learnt to back away? We will find out soon!...
Remember vote and comment....
Bah bye!