25

Muffled voices fill my ears, a cold shudder travels over my back.
My eyes snap open. I look around and take in my surroundings, I'm in a cold, dark and damp room, I can just about see the metal bars intront of me with my night vision, so that's just great. I've been imprisoned.

I call out for help multiple times and try to listen for footsteps coming, but I'm left there for what feels like hours.

Finally I hear someone coming down some stairs, they open the door and the newly found light stings my eyes, I squint to see a tall muscular man looking down at me.

"I can see you've settled in quite well kitty" he smirks.

"Let me go" I growl.

"Now now don't get feisty or I'll have to punish you" he taunts.

"What do you want from me?" I spit.

"Its not me who wants something from you, it's the alpha that needs something" he tells me.
I sit there with my mouth hung open in disbelief.
"So let me get this straight your so called alpha needs something off me so he kidnaps me, jheeze he could of just asked nicely " I roll my eyes.
"Your sarcasm won't get you out of here kitty" he wags his finger at me.
"Dont call me kitty" I hiss.

He lets out a dark chuckle before leaving the room, leaving me in the dark again.

I make an attempt to mindlink Tom but I can't seem to get through, it all seems as though there's a huge wall blocking it. I let out a sigh of frustration.

"Well this is fun" shiera huffs.
"Nice one Sherlock" I mentally roll my eyes.

"Bella....I feel weak" she suddenly says.

"Hold on in there sheira, Tom will find us soon" I tell her with the glimmer of hope that Tom is looking for me.

I don't know what those men have put in me, but its not doing shiera any good, I've never felt this weak before.
I also start to wonder who this alpha is, and how I'm gonna kick his ass when I finally get the Hell out of here.

Tom's P.O.V

I come out of the bathroom after having a quick shower to see that Bella still hasn't made her way upstairs. I sit on the edge of the bed and wait for a while.

I try to mindlink her and find there is no response.
Worry starts to rise within me so I get up and make my way down to the kitchen where traces of her scent linger.

"Bella" I call out quietly not wanting to wake up anyone in the pack.

I take a few steps down the corridor and stand on something which sends a sharp pain through my foot, I lift up my foot to see a broken syringe.
I picked up a piece and sniff it to find bellas scent all over it, and a very strong wiff of wolfsbane.

Hey guys,

So another short chapter, but I think I prefere writing shorter chapters.
So I've finished school guys! (Finally) so this means I have all the time in the world to write chapters, so updates will be a lot more frequent!

Vote and comment! X