24

I look in the mirror and see the masterpiece Sabine has created, she has straightened my naturally curly locks and has let my hair flow down to the small of my back, my make up is a sutble golden look but looks amazing.
I looks at the dress she has picked out for me which is a black dress with straps that hang off my shoulders and the whole dress compliments my curves very well.
"Thank you" I hug Sabine.
"No problem" she winks.

I make my way down to the hallway where Tom should be waiting for me, his scent fills my nostrills as I see him waiting at the bottom of the staircase, he looks up and at me and smiles warmly. I walk down the stairs and take his hand, he plants a small kiss on mine.
"My lady" he says in a English accent.
I giggle "let's go"
__________________
The drive there is a quiet but peaceful one, Tom soon pulls up with his black BMW into a car park, the scent of fine food hits my nostrils.

He opens the door for me and I get out the car
"Aww such a gentleman" I tease, he just chuckles and rolls his eyes in response.

We walk hand in hand into the most beautiful restaurant I have ever seen, I take in all the golden decor and openly dressed people around me.
"Reservation under Tom Augustine" he signals to the waiter intront of us.
"Right his way" the waiter gestures for us to follow him.

We sit down at our table and let the waiter take our orders.

We sit there for ages and talk for what feels like hours, our conversations never going dry...I just feel so comfortable around him.

"So...nice surname you have there, Augustine" I smirk.

"We come from an Italian background" he shrugs.

"Nice" I nod in approval.

"You can have my second name one day, if you know what I mean" he wiggles and eyebrow.
My stomach does a back flip and I just smile at him warmly.
Even now I'm a grown women yet he makes me feel like a little schoolgirl.
"So, I have some where else to take you after we are finished here" he tells me.
"Okay, well I'm pretty much full now after eating all that food " I laugh.
He stands up.
"Le go" he says in a weird accent.
I just laugh at him and follow.

We get back into the car and drive for around 20 minutes before getting out the car again, to see a beautiful lake side reserve.
Tom turns to face me, "I remember last time we shifted together...our time was cut short, but it's safe to shift here so...would you care to join me?" He exstends his hand.
I look around and I can't smell anyone for miles.
"Gladly" I smile.
__________________

After about an hour of swimming in my tiger form and play fighting with Tom's wolf shiera has had enough exercise.

I decide to shift back, I hear a yelp come from behind me and I turn to see Tom's wolf with its paw off the ground, I run over too him.
"Baby what's wrong?" I lift up his paw to find a splinter in it.

"You big baby it's just a splinter" I chuckle before pulling it out making him yelp again. He shifts back to human form and his hand is still in mine.
"Sometimes I need someone to look after me " he whispers.
I smile "I'm no doctor Phil but I'll always try and make you feel better" I lean up to him and kiss him lightly, I feel both his hands wrap around me and pull me in closer, deepening the kiss.

He bites my lower lip gently asking for entry and I let him in, letting his tongue explore every inch of my mouth making me moan a little.
He chuckles and pulls away, pulling me into a hug.

"I don't know what I'd do without you sometimes" he whispers.
"Well its a good job I ain't going no where" I smile proudly.
"Good" he plants a small kiss on my head.

___________________
When we get back home most of the pack are in there rooms as its late at night, I try to be quiet entering the pack mansion as any noise echos and all these people have super hearing.

I stop at the bottom of the staircase and turn to Tom.
"I'm a bit thirsty, I'm going to get a drink" I whisper.
"Dont worry I get you a drink, go and relax" he replies.
"It's okay, you done enough for me today babe" I smile am d peck him on the lips.
"Okay but be quick, I'm still not done with you" he gives a playful smirk.

I walk down the dark corridors, using my good night vision to find my way to the kitchen.
As I walk further down the corridor I smell an unfamiliar scent which is getting more promanent, I hear footsteps coming from behind me, I quickly look back as im getting suspicious, I see a dark figure right up in my face, I cant make out there face as something seems to be covering it, Maybe a mask?.
I gasp as they lift a hand to me, in it what looks like a syringe.
"No-" I try and run away but I soon feel a little scratch on my neck and and a warm fluid oozing into my veins, soon everything goes black.

Hey guys,
So sorry I have been gone so long, I was meant to update ages ago but the WiFi broke! Yes I know tragic and it was killing me mannn but I'm back now after we switch broadband to virgin (;

Hope you enjoyed!