18

Bellas P.O.V

We enter the shopping center , along with security guards Tom insisted I have. I look around at the big exterior of this place, I've never been to place like this back home.
"Hey Bella" smiles Hailey, she seems so shy around people. "Hey" I reply with a smile on my face too.
"So, I know we have only just met but I was wondering could you help me find a dress for the ceremony?" She asks.
"What ceremony?" I question
"The ceremony to welcome the future Luna, which is you" she laughs, there's a pause as I take this in "oh..Didn't you know?"
"No" I reply
"Well, it looks like I'm the one that's gonna help you find a dress" she laughs.
"Guess so" I smile, I see a shop called utopia, which has some really fancy clothes in it.
"Can we go in here?" I ask everyone.
"Sure" Sabine says, Koba is standing next to her holding her hand who also agrees.

After 30 minutes of trying on different dresses I feel frustrated that I can't find anything, I look through the racks and find a royal blue dress with long sleeves and is a slim fit. I stand there contemplating whether I should try this on
"Go for it" Koba says, I look up to see him standing infront of me, his curly hair falling over his eyes slightly.
I smile and nod at him and then I venture towards the changing rooms.

After a few minutes I get the dress on but I can't zip myself up, I poke my head around the curtain and look for Sabine or Hailey, instead I see Koba
"Hey, where's Sabine and Hailey?" I whisper.
" I don't know, I think they nipped out to get some food, why?" He tilts his head.
I look around awkwardly and then whisper
"I need zipping up, do you mind?" I ask cautiously.
He shrugs his shoulders and comes into the changing room. I turn around and there's a pause.
"Can you see the zip?" I chuckly nervously.
"Huh, yeah sorry haha" he then proceeds to do my zip up, his hands slightly grazing my back as he does so, I feel the same fuzzy feeling and flinch. I turn around to see him staring right at me, I hold the stare and then look down awkwardly.
"You look....amazing" his eyes trail down my body.
"Thanks" I mumble.
"You can go now" I laugh, he snaps out of his trance and nods and exits the changing room.
___________________

Where were you guys Sabine asks while sipping her diet coke
"Oh we were just in the shop over there" I point to the previous shop we were in
"oh okay, want a drink?" She hands a coke to me and Koba.
"Thanks" I say.
"So, what did you buy?" Hailey asks.
"I'll show you when we get home "
"So tell me more about this ceremony guys" I direct this at at all of them.
"Well, the whole pack will be there, and you and Tom and alpha Derek will stand at a alter type place, you will recite your responsibilities for this pack, and then you are officially a memeber" she explains,
"Wow" I say
"I think we should get back, we don't want to be late for the ceremony"says Koba.

Sooo,
What's all this strange stuff happening with Koba and Bella? Things could get twisted soon...