3

Bellas P.O.V

The bell rings for next lesson as I pack up my books and get ready to leave. I check my timetable and realise I have English.

I make my way down the corridor and take in my surroundings, feeling envy towards all the popular people
That have it easy when it comes to life.

I walk into my English class and sit in my usual seat, I get out all my equipment including the book we are currently studying, Lord of the flies.
I've finished the book already as I have too much spare time, sadly this means I have to start my essay on it.

"Sit next to Bella, over there Tom" I avert my attention from my book and look up to see Tom once again looking awkward at the front of the classroom.
He gives a quick smile and walks towards my table, I try to keep my cool.

He sits down next to me as Sir starts the lesson. I have all these weird fantasies running through my head but I dismiss them, it's not normally like me to fantisize over the New guys.

"Okay class, you have probably read Lord of the flies now so I want you to start your essay " he pauses "oh and....Tom, hmm what to do" sir looks like he is deep in thought.
"Okay Bella please could you let Tom borrow your book so he could catch up?" Sir asks, I nod politely and slide the book across the table to Tom.

Sir then mutters something to himself and goes out the classroom for whatever reason.

I start to write on my peice of paper before I am swiftly interrupted.
"So...what's the book about?" I hear a deep husky voice say next to me.
"Um I think if you read it you will find out" I say with a slight sarcastic tone but laugh at the same time.
"Ha your funny you know" he says with amusement.
"Okay well it's about these school boys who get stranded on a island, they eventually become savages and start killing one another" I explain, I turn to face him and see a look of 'Oh' on his face.
"Um wow, that's deep" he shrugs. I nod and give a awkward smile.

I carry on writing and I'm starting to ramble on, I'm running out of things to write about in this essay, I hear Tom shuffle and I feel his leg touch mine under the table, I practically jump out of my skin as the similar firework sensation catches me off guard. I look around to see if any body noticed, luckily everyone has their heads down....apart from Tom who is smirking like he knew what he did.
I shuffle around awkwardly and get back to work.
'That was weird' shiera comments.
'You felt that two?' I question her.
'You damn right I felt it! It was like explosions all up in here' shiera says with a slight worry in her voice.
I zone her out, I then smell sophies scent near by, I look up to see her just knocking on the door to come into the classroom.
"Excuse me sir, but can we borrow an exercise book please" she asks, sir nods and hands a book to her. She turns to face Tom and gives him a flirtatious wink.

Anger then starts to fuel up in the pit of my stomach-
Wait.
Am I jealous?

So this was a filler chapter, just so it develops a bit more for the characters. But hey! We have a big ass story coming up!