16

Bellas P.O.V

I enter the room to meet a man, maybe about fourty years old who looks just like Tom..just a lot more older.
There's a ping in my gut as I pick up the smell of werewolf. I can see the domince in his eyes.
Tom gives my hand a quick squeeze and I look at him and give a small smile.
"Take a seat please" the man's voice is assertive.
I take a seat in front of him and wait for the harsh words I'm expecting.
His stern face suddenly grows into a grin to my surprise " welcome to our pack, Bella" he chuckles.
"I'm so glad my son has found a mate, and one as beautiful as you" I blush at his words and look down and smile.
"No need to be shy sweetheart, has Tom filled you in on....you know, all the werewolf stuff?" He asks.
"Yes alpha" I respond.
"Oh no need for that, call me Derek" he exstends his hand I shake it and smile
"Okay so Bella, as you are a human there a certain things you should know for your own safety" he starts.

It's lucky they don't recognise my feline scent, I'm always commonly mistaken for a human. I could milk this for a while.

I look up to show him I'm listening
"When we are dealing with problems such as rogues, you must stay on the top floor of the pack house, but apart from that your free to go where ever you want, just don't go beyond pack boundries" he says.
I nod and look at Tom
"So dad are we free to go? I want to show Bella to our room" Tom indicates. Derek then gestures for us to leave the office and gives a warm smile as we go.

_________________

I plop my bags on the kingsized bed and sit down and admire the beautiful decor of this room, there's a bathtub with enough room to fit a whole family in, a walk in closet and a balcony that overlooks all of the pack territory.

I sigh at the sight....I've never had anything as nice as this.

I feel some warm hands find their way around my waist and pull me in, I turn myself around and face too see those familiar beautiful eyes. Tom starts to trail kisses down my neck because he knows it drives me crazy and it never fails to do so. I gasp at the trial of fireworks that have been left down my neck, his lips then locate mine and softly kiss them. I let out a tiny moan and I feel him smile against my mouth.

He pulls away and begins to speak
"There's a lot of people I want you to meet, maybe some of the girls can take you shopping?" Tom suggests.

I smile and agree "sounds good to me" I go on my tip toes to give him a peck on the lips.

I slip from his gentle grasp and start to pack my clothes into the closet that is big enough to be another room.

I hear Tom go into the bathroom and start the shower, I continue to unpack.

"So I hear your a member of this pack now" I hear a voice and it makes me jump.
I look up to see Koba leaning against the doorframe.
I put my hand on my chest "jheeze you scared me" I laugh.

He comes towards me and looks down at my bag and picks out my favourite top with a tiger on it.
He holds it up and inspects it
"Shouldnt your favourite animal be a wolf" he smirks. I laugh before taking the t-shirt put of his hands and putting it in the closet.

"I can see you've met Bella" a female voice enters the room, I look up to see Sabine smiling.
"Ah yes, Bella this is my mate Sabine, have you guys already met?" He asks whilst sliding a hand around her waist. We both nod in unison and Giggle.

Tom then walks out of the bathroom in only a towel. He looks up and freezes when he sees the two extra people in our room.
"Oh um, I made friends" I say awkwardly to him as his cheeks go bright red.

"Well we should he going shouldn't we babe?" Koba chuckles and takes sabines hand and leads her out the room.

After they have gone I close the door so we dont have anymore friends in our room, Tom turns to face me Still in his towel.

That's when I look at him, all of his toned muscles and I take a good old look at them, that's when he catches me staring, I look away as my cheeks blaze a firey red.

"Dont be embaressed babe, it's all yours" he winks and I just laugh at that.
"I should hope so" I repsond.

Hey
So this was just a filler chapter, so what do you think of the new characters?
Vote and comment!