14

We make our way back to the safe house, holding Tom's hand along with Harry by our side.

"So when did you find out you were a tiger ?" Harry asks directing that question at me.

"Sixteen, do werewolves shift at around that age?" I ask in response.
Tom and Harry both nod.
"Thats when we find our mate, when we first shift at sixteen" Tom explains.

We make out way out of the woods and back onto the streets, back to the real world. I start to think of what our action plan is...Will this really work? I should hope so. If I can earn my place in Tom's pack then maybe I can finally get my life back together.

We get to the doorstep and Tom unlocks the door, he turns to us.
"We will leave out at sunrise tomorrow, I think we are all a bit tired after today" he says.

'Amen to that' shiera chuckles.
I mentally laugh at her and zone her out.
We make our way into the house and Harry plops himself back on the sofa and turns to smirk at us.

"So....I guess I can have your room for tonight then, Tom?" He says still smiling. Tom rolls his eyes and pulls me towards him by the waist.
"Guess so" he raises a eyebrow at his brother.

"Harry put some pizza in the oven for us will ya?" Tom asks, Harry nods and heads to the kitchen.

"I'm gonna go and sort myself out" I tell Tom and walk up the stairs. I hear him whimper, okay so I get it now. He hates it when I leave his side.
To be honest I hate being apart from him but a girl has gotta take a shower.

I enter the palace which I call a bathroom and turn the shower on, the steam making my hair frizz up a little bit.

I step under the hot waterfall and enjoy the water for what feels like hours but is only minutes.
I step out and dry my hair and put some underwear on and throw a dressing gown over myself.

I walk out into the bedroom and see Tom standing the door way. He comes towards me, suddenly my neck starts to feel all tingly, near the place where Tom bit me.

I place my hand over the spot and feel just my smooth skin, what's going on?

"Is your mark tingling?" Tom asks eyeing me up and down.

Tom's P.O.V

I look Bella up and down as she inspects the place where I marked her, maybe she's having some side affects from it? I've never known a werewolf to have side effects from it but Bella is practically one of a kind.

I try to pull her in for a hug but she lets out a hideous hiss and her eyes turn bright blue, I back away not wanting to aggravate her.

She then grabs the collar of my shirt and throws me onto the bed, like this girl has suddenly possessed the strength of the incredible hulk.

Her eyes look possessive yet full of passion and she growls and throws herself onto me. She crashes her mouth into mine and instantly claims dominance as she slides her toungue into my mouth and plays around with it. The kiss gets hungrier and I like really want to go further with her but I know she isn't herself at the moment.
I don't want her doing something she might regret later on so I roll her over and pin her down, restraining this powerful force that had taken over her for the while. She growls again and I growl back and she falls quiet as I have shown her who is boss in this bedroom.
Her eyes go back to her normal dark blue and she blacks out for a few seconds.
"Bella" I say starting to panic, her eyes flick open and she frowns at the fact that we are in this position.
"What on earth...last thing I remember I wasn't in bed with you" she laughs but still looking confused.
"I think you had a episode Bella, the mark must have had some side effects on you" I tell her.
"Oh dear" she pouts. I just laugh and lean down to kiss her, this kiss feels more real when she's herself. She jerks up and looks down at herself, her dressing gown has become loose and her bra is exsposed, she looks up and she catches me staring.
"We didn't um.." She starts to ask.
"Oh no no, it could have happened though" I smirk at her still eyeing her up. Her cheeks flush bright red and she covers herself up, damn it.

I remove myself from on top of her and I lay beside her

"Is it normal that I had a episode?" Bella asks with concern.
I pause for a second.
"It's normal for there to be side effects...but I've never seen a episode" I shrug. "But don't worry, I won't let anything bad happen to you" I say as I error her cheek, all of the fireworks once again returning to me hand.
She smiles and gets up from the bed.

She walks up to the wardrobe and turns her head,
"Look away" she winks. I proceed to look away and I reluctantly keep her out of my view.
' Damn I bet she's hot' Luka comments.
'If only we could see' I mentally whimper to him.

I feel her hand turn my head to face her and to see she has threw a decent looking nightie on, purple lace really suits her.

'Harry can you bring the pizza up here'
I mindlink Harry.

'Jheeze you guys are lazy but okay' he responds.

Bellas P.O.V

Harry walks into the room with a beautiful margarita pizza and he puts the tray on my bedside table.
I sit on the edge of the bed and I see Harry's eyes linger on me for a bit too long, Tom lets out a low growl.
"Thank you" I smile and he exits the room promptly.

I sit there munching on my pizza slice...hoping that was the first and last episode I will ever have. Me and shiera were not in control, it was like a new....but temporary me.
I don't remember any of it apart from not being able to take control of myself.

Don't get me wrong, I want to give myself to Tom but I want to do it when I'm ready and when I'm in control.

I look down at my purple nightie and see it comes just above my knees. I study the lace and see how pretty it is, I had nothing else to put on seeming I haven't got many clothes.

I look out the window and see that the clouds have turned almost black, it looks like there's a storm brewing.

I hear the thunder clap and I almost choke on the last slice of pizza, Tom pats my back and brings me into his arms.

He gets up and closes the window as the gushes of wind come into the room, I hide under the covers and I hear a low grunt from Tom who then slips into bed beside me.

Damn this is gonna be a long night.

Hey guys.
Sorry for any spelling mistakes, I'm just so tired but hey I know you guys would probably like an update. So, Harry knows about Bella and she is going into Tom's pack to claim her place...let's hope this goes well! Vote and comment!
Byeeee