Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Ariana's POV

I was laying on the fields where grass and flowers surrounded me. Sun beaming in my eyes, butterflies flying across my face. Just a nice day to relax.

I closed my eyes and felt the heat slightly heating up my face. It didn't feel like my face was burning but it seemed to warm myself up ya know.

I then heard the leaves rustle through the trees but something sounded odd.

Leaves were getting stepped on. Each second,several leaves will be stepped on.

I thought I was the only one here. No one really goes here because...well I don't think they know about this place. My grandpa tells me that this place has been forgotten for several years.

I think people forgot about it because they found a park somewhere near here. It seemed great but it wasn't as great as this place. This place is me and my grandpas secret. My parents don't know and even my Nonna.

I sat up and turned toward the direction the noise came from. A guy was hiding behind a tree. He was peeking out to look at me since there was nothing else to look at.

I wasn't creeped out he was stalking me. I was just curious who this guy was.

It can't be grandpa because grandpa was a little smaller than this guy. It can't be any of my family members because they don't know about this. So who is this guy?

I stood up from where I sat and stared at the man figure closely. I then slowly walk toward him.

"Hey", I yell while walking.

Everything was silent except the sound of the wind and the trees. Even the leaves made some noise but that was it.

"Hey", I repeat.

Still no answer.

Is this boy shy or something or is he just deaf?

I was now one feet away from him.

"Can you come out", I ask.

He then slowly walks away from the tree a few seconds later. He was wearing a black hoodie and blue jeans.

Once he was right in front of me, he lifts his head up slowly and....

*alarm rings*

I squinted my eyes and took a look at my alarm. It was 7am.

You have got to be fucking kidding right? My flight is at the afternoon so I don't have to wake up this early. Ugh.

Oh shit. I think I forgot to set it for 10 am last night.

Me waking up early was really iratating me but what got me real pissed is that dream that was discontinued by that stupid alarm. It could've rang after I saw who it was but no I guess it wants to piss me off.

Maybe if I fall asleep now, it'll continue. I then close my eyes but a second later, my bedroom door flings open.

"Ari wake up", my mom says rubbing my shoulder.

This is my mom. Joan Grande. She is the best mom I can ever ask for. Beautiful, intelligent, outgoing, and hilarious. I love my mom so much but most of the time I get angry with her. It's usually her choices that pisses me off the most cuz she just doesn't know what's right. But you know that's love right? You wouldn't get angry at someone if you didn't love them. Well that's just what I think. Well getting angry at haters and bullies is a different story ya know.

"Too early.flight.3pm. good night", I say and cover my face with the blanket.

"No sleeping. you have to wake up", my mom says.

"I set your alarm at this time so you can wake up. Not continue sleeping your ass of that bed", my mom continues and pulls my blanket off of me.

I then immediately sat up at what my mom said. So I did set my alarm at 10 am. My mom snuck in my room to change the time my alarm rings. I'm a bit pissed but she probably did it for a good reason. She wouldn't sneak in for no reason.

"So why did you set my alarm at this time", I ask while getting out of bed and rubbing my eyes.

"Cuz Alexa is coming over in 15 minutes so you probably might want to get dressed", my mom says and walks to the door.

Shit. I forgot.

"Time is ticking", my mom says and taps her wrist like she had a watch there.

She then closes the door.

I guess have to get dressed.

Hey babes. Here's the edited version of Your My Everything, Love. I prefer yall read this than the other one. It might be better. And also if you guys are reading the sequel, you should read this as well so you can understand a little bit. Give if a vote and comment!! Tell me if this better than the original :)