Chapter 4

*23 hours later*

I had just woken up from my long nap. All the windows were closed and most people were asleep.

I then turn on the light that was above my head and grab my pocket mirror.

"We are soon to land in Melbourne, Australia in 30 minutes. Thank you for flying with us and we hope you enjoy your flight", announces the flight attendant through the speakers.

Once she finished talking I looked through my mirror to see a girl that to seem to be a mess. I can scare children with this.

I then quickly put on some make up and change into another outfit in the bathroom. I then headed back to my seat and buckled my seat belt. Once we arrived I grabbed my luggage and got off the plane. Alexa and my mom were behind me so I was technically leading them to where we're going.

Scooter told me that there will be a can right outside. I then look outside to see the van, literally right there and fans waiting for me.

"Those are my babes", I yell and run outside to take some selfies and sign autographs.

Once I finished I headed into the van. Once I sat down, Frankie and Jones were sitting in front of me.

"You ready for your first performance here", Jones asks turning towards me.

"Fuck yeah", I tell him.

"Baby sista", Frankie says and hugs me from his seat.

"Missed you Frankie", I tell him.

"Missed you too", he tells me.

"So where are we going", I ask.

"Straight to the hotel", Jones says.

I smile and look through the window. Australia was absolutely beautiful. I would love to live here someday. But sadly I live in America.

America is a great place as well but it would be nice trying something new.

*10 minutes later*

We had finally reached the hotel.Me and Alexa got our bags while the others left there's in the van. Jones gave me the card for my hotel room when I got inside.(the card is used to open the door if you didn't know) The driver got the other suitcases from the van and took them inside.

We all headed to the elevator and reached our hotel room. It was a suite. It had 3 rooms, mini kitchen, patio, and a swimming pool. We even had a beautiful living room.The living room has a light purple carpet, two couches, and a 48" flat screen TV.

Mom and Frankie were gonna sleep in the king sized room, Jones will sleep in a room with a light blue wallpaper and a flat screen TV, and Alexa and I are gonna sleep in a medium sized room that had a beautiful bathroom. I went to my room and started unpacking my stuff.

Once I finished unpacking I go to the living room to see they were all watching tv.

I wasn't really in the mood to stay indoors so I thought going out by myself. I needed some me time anyways.

"Mom I'm going out. I'll be back soon", I tell her and grab my purse and a pair of sunglasses.

"Ooh can I come", Alexa says happily.

I actually wanted some alone time but hey It's been awhile since me and her hung out so why not.

"Sure come tag along", I tell her. She smiles and grabs her purse.

"Take care baby. Watch her good Alexa", Mom says.

We both nod and head out. While we walked down the hallway I put my sunglasses on and put of a long hoodie.

"Your heading to Starbucks aren't you", Alexa says.

"You know me so well", I say and enter the elevator.

"Since I saw Starbucks pretty close by, let's just go for a walk", I tell her. She nods in agreement and I smile.

Once we exited the hotel, we kept quiet so no one would recognize my voice. We whispered a bit but that was pretty much it. We were almost a few blocks away from Starbucks which was good.

Jai's POV

I left the house ten minutes ago and I was heading to Starbucks to get a drink. It seemed like a pretty good time to get Starbucks and I was almost there. Well it might take ten more minutes to get there.

Ariana's POV

We finally reached Starbucks but the only problem was the line. It was fucking long. I guess me and Alexa were gonna have to wait.

"Aye hoe", Alexa says.

"Ya Alex", I say with a slight chuckle.

"I'm gonna go look around stores while you wait here is that fine", Alexa asks.

I smile. "Of course it's fine go ahead", I tell her.

She then scurries off to some stores nearby Starbucks.

It took about ten minutes until I reached the front counter. Once I paid for my order and received my drink after five minutes I headed out and looked down at my feet while I walked.

But on accident I bump into someone.

"I am so sorry", I say and look at the mans shirt. If was covered in my drink.

"It's fine", he says.

I give him a hand and grab my empty cup of Starbucks. Well that was a waste of six dollars.

I looked at that man and he was cute. The man looked at me in confusion and hair kept staring.

"You look familiar", he says and scratches his head.

I smile and take off my sunglasses. His eyes grew and his lips curved to a smile.

"It's you", he says.

I then look to him and then I remembered something...HOLY SHIT. HES THAT BOY JAI.

"OH MY FUCK YOUR JAI", I yell loudly.

"AND YOUR ARIANA", he yells in the same tone.

"It's nice to meet you omg", I tell him with a smile.

"It was nice seeing you too", he tells me.

"Well I should be going", I tell him and put my sunglasses back on.

I then started to walk until he grabbed my wrist.

"Wait", he says. I turn to him and he looked pretty nervous.

"Can I buy you a drink? You drink went straight to me which I'm sorry about", he says.

"No it's fine", I tell him.

"Well...um...i was just wondering but do you want to hang out", he asks nervously still not letting go of my wrist.

"Well I'm not doing anything at the moment so let's go right now", I say happily.

"Ok let's go", Jai says and grabs my hand to hold.