Chapter 5

Ariana's POV

I held Jai's hand tight and we started to walk but then I heard someone yell my name.

I turn to the direction to where my name was called and it was Alexa. Omg I forgot I was with Alexa. I guess I should just tell him we should hang out another time since I was with Alexa.

Alexa then starts to speed walk towards me.

"Where you going Ari", she asks curiously.

"And who is that guy your holding hands with", Alexa continues.

Jai turns to face Alexa and Alexa's eyes grew in shock.

"OMG that's Jai", Alexa says excitedly.

"Hi Alexa", Jai says.

"OMG YOU GUYS MET IN PERSON", Alexa says in excitement.

"Ya", he says with a chuckle.

Alexa looks down to see we were holding hands and she smirks.

I should tell Jai I shouldn't hang out with him right now.

"Jai I think-"

"She would be absolutely fine leaving me here while you guys hang out", she interrupts and gives me a wink.

"but-"

"Ari go have fun, I'll be fine", Alexa interrupts again.

"Uh ok...see you later then", I tell her and me and Jai continue to walk.

"Bye Alexa", Jai yells while walking.

Alexa gives Jai a wave and we both headed to a cab.

Once we sat down in the backseat, Jai writes an address and hands it to the driver.

"So how long are you gonna stay here in Melbourne", Jai asks.

"About a month", I say and look through the window as always.

"That's great! We have some time to hang out", he says.

I smile and looked back through the window. I then turn to him a minute later.

"So where are we going", I ask.

"I'm taking you to an amusement park and I bet you will have so much fun", Jai says.

"Great, because I've been planning to go to one when I got here", I tell him.

Jai smiles and stares. It felt a little awkward at first, but then I started to blush. Since he was staring, I thought I would stare back at him. Our faces were getting closer and closer. He was about to make his move until the driver beeped and told us we were here. Well thank you driver for ruining the moment.

Jai's POV

Why did we have to get here so early? It completely ruined the moment. Whatever I'll try to kiss her later. I got out of the cab and grabbed Ariana's hand. She blushed. We walked together holding hands and got our ticket. When we got through the entrance the first thing that caught Ariana's eye was a ride with many loops. She pulled my hand to the ride and we rode it. We rode many rides while we were there. It was so fun. Ariana must be very brave to ride these rides. Most girls don't usually ride this much rides,but she was different in a good way. We almost rode all of the rides in one day, but we had to leave sadly.

While we walked I thought of one more place to stop by. It wasn't getting that late so I thought I'd ask her to come over to my house and meet my brothers.