Chapter 12

Ariana's POV

*a week later*

I'm packing my stuff to Australia and I thought of bringing a few clothes and buying a lot at Australia so there will be room in my luggage. I headed downstairs with my luggage and said goodbye to my mom and headed to the van.

I knew Alexa and the rest went back to the US since they told me and met up with me in Florida. I really wanted Nathan to come, but I don't want to seem to selfish. I had reached the airport and headed to the plane.

Before I entered I quickly tweeted:

@arianagrande: going shopping soon❤ I really need some clothes

I put my phone on airplane mode and headed into the plane. I was in business class and not many people asked for autographs and pictures. I really love my fans being here. On the TV in front of me and watched some cartoons and fell asleep on the way.

Jai's POV

I'm having a good sleep since it was very quiet and all of a sudden I hear yelling. I walk downstairs to see what was going on. It was Luke and Kiana. James and Beau watched them from the couch while they fighted.

"Kiana, don't you fucking lie to me", Luke says angrily.

" Did you have sex with that bitch", Luke continues.

" Stop shouting at me Luke",  Kiana yells in annoyance.

"Answer me", Luke yells.

" Fine I did and I'm sorry", Kiana says.

" You should be fucking sorry and we're over now", Luke tells Kiana.

"Nooo", Kiana pleads.

"Luke don't do this",  Kiana cries out.

"Get out of my fucking house", Luke yells angrily and pints to the door.

She started to weep and ran out.

Good thing they broke up, they weren't perfect for each other anyway. Kiana would have just made Luke's life miserable. Luke sees me watching him and walks up to me.

" I know what your gonna say. I was wrong ok", he tells me.

"I wasn't gonna say anything but It's alright. You didn't know she turned out to be a slut", I tell my heart broken brother.

"She's not a slut, she's a sluttish whore", Beau says coming into the conversation.

"That's not even a fucking word but I agree with this dumb ass", Daniel says.

"Let's all bring it in", James says opening in his arms into a hug.

Ariana's POV

I had just landed in Melbourne, Australia and I was kinda excited to be in the same country as Jai, but I have to try to avoid him. I really miss him but I have to focus on my life. Besides I got my fans by my side all day everyday. I headed to my hotel and booked my room for 2 months. I go into my room and start unpacking most of my stuff.

Sorry short chapter.