Chapter 3

Jai's POV

Right now I was watching some random show I've never heard of. Today was just a typical day. A typical day to me was doing nothing.

While I watched TV, I then go onto my phone and log on Twitter.

Once I logged on, I got tons of notifications. I always get a lot of notifications but this was different. More than usual.

I then scroll through my feed to see Ariana tweet me and gave me a follow. Including her best friend Alexa.

To my surprise, I didnt expect my celebrity crush to notice me. Today was a good day. She even wanted to talk to me which is fucking great.

I was so happy, I started running around the couch and I quickly went in the kitchen to tell the boys.

"LUKE! BEAU!", I yell in excitement.

"What", Luke asks in annoyance.

"Why are you so fucking happy", Beau asks.

"Ariana followed me and tweeted hat she wanted to talk to me", I say with a huge smile.

"Haha sure baby brother", Beau says and pats my shoulder.

"Here look at my phone", I say and throw my phone to Beau.

Luckily he caught it with his right hand. He then gives a slight chuckle thinking I'm joking around but a second layer his eyes widen.

"Yup she definitely on Team Jai", Beau says.

"WHAT?! Let me see"? Luke says grabbing my phone from Beau's hand.

"Aww what", Luke says while I give a chuckle.

"She could've at least followed us", Luke whines.

"I know right", Beau agrees.

"So technically I think I won the battle", I say with a smile.

"Whatever", Luke says.

Sorry short chapter. I might copy and paste it and edit it so it's not too much work. It kinda gets boring when you rewrite a story. Well hoped you liked it. Give it a vote and comment if you liked it.