Chapter 14

Jai's POV

My eyes were sore from all thoughts circling my brain. I didn't get much sleep. My entire head was all about Ariana. Nothing less, nothing more, nothing else. I stared at the ceiling for a few minutes until Beau barged into a room like I wouldn't be pissed for him disturbing my circulation of thoughts and privacy.

"Cunt, do you wanna sleep in a hotel for a few days? Were thinking of a new idea", Beau says.

"Another public disturbance video", I asking knowing that it has something to do with I had just asked.

"Ya, and besides you need to get out of this fucking miserable room. Its smells of sadness and horrid cheese that has expired years ago", Beau complains.

I sigh silently.

"Fine let's go", I say agreeing to my brother.

*few hours later*

We had just walked into our hotel room. It wasn't that fancy, it was ordinary. It suited a normal, boring person. But it doesn't matter, since were just here to make a video.

I violently threw my suit case onto the bed but not so angrily.

"Alright cunts lets get started", Luke yells.

We worked for about 2 hours. Beau, Skip, and James took the best camera while Luke and I took Luke's. 

After Luke had done some pranks it was my turn. The point of the video was to ring the doorbells and show up at there front door naked.

Who am I kidding this is just a weird video but hey I'm Jai Brooks and we'd do anything.

Once I was naked I covered my area and my first stop was this suite. Ooh fancy people.

Luke started to record so I rung the doorbell. I waited for a few seconds and finally the door found open leaving my dick exposed and my eyes filled with embarrassment and slight tears.

I was completely nervous at this point. I had just exposed my naked self in front of Ariana.

"Jai", Ariana slightly yells and covers her mouth seeing that nothing of my body was covered.

I had no words. I couldn't get anything out of my mouth. It was like I was frozen.

"Good thing I got this on video", Luke says and laughs his ass out.

I didn't even bother to turn to my brother. I was too focused on the fact that I had just did this in front Ariana. At least she'll know what my penis looks like when we have sex. Ahaha no not a good time to think about that.

Yassss I updated :) Hope y'all like this chapter. Remember guys this is just a edited version of the story so u can always look back to the original to see how it ends. But it's hard to read so you guys should just read from here. Sometimes I will try to change it up a bit but most of the time I will just put quotations, fix grammatical errors, add some parts, etc. Anyways give this a vote if you loved it and comment your thoughts :) ily all 💜