Chapter 6

Jai's POV

Ariana kissed me!!So I kissed her back. Her lips were so soft and I was in the moment. This day turned out to be a very good day. We were still kissing and suddenly the door opens. It was her brother Frankie.

Ariana's POV

I was still kissing Jai and all of a sudden the door opened. It was Frankie! Oh Shit.

"What the fuck", Frankie slightly shrieks.

"Het Frankie", I say trying to act casual.

"This is Jai.....my boyfriend",I say quietly.
"What?! When? Why? Why didn't you tell me? Why we're you kissing him in front of of our hotel door?", Frankie freaks out.

"Well he asked me right now and I really like him, and I was gonna tell you when I got in but I guess you already know, and I couldn't help it, he's too cute", I say and start to blush.

"Well that's a little fast ,don't you think you guys should slow down? Why don't you guys go on a date so it won't seem like your rushing it", Frankie says.

"Ok", I say.

"So Jai when do you want to go on our date", I continue.

" How about tomorrow",Jai asks. "Sure I can't wait", I say excitedly.

" Bye, I'll text you beautiful", Jai says and gives me a wink. He then walks away. I then blush even more.

"K, text you soon cutie", I yell to him.

I then walk inside the hotel door and I ready know that Frankie and I will have a conversation about this.

"You know I'm gonna tell mom,right", Frankie says while closing the door.

"Can't I tell her tomorrow", I plead.

"Baby sister I don't think so", Frankie says and gives a slight chuckle.

"I just can't believe you can get a boyfriend so fast",he continues.

"What's going on", Mom says walking into the room.

" Why don't you ask your daughter what news she had for you", he says.

"Frankie", I whine.

I then thought to myself that they were gonna know anyways so I started to speak.

"Well I will tell you the news when everyone comes to the room", I tell them.

Mom then yells for everyone to come into the living room and they came as fast as we can.

"How was the date", Alexa says with a smile walking into the room.

"Date", mom says and raises an eyebrow at me.

"Ok I'm dating again", I say slowly.

"I know who it is", Alexa interrupts.

"It's Jai Brooks", I say and blush at the thought of his name.

"When did this happen", mom asks.

"He just asked me today and Frankie thought it was going by so fast, so now we are going on our first date tomorrow", I say.

"Ohh ok. Have fun baby, mom says.

Really? That was it? No "I want you to take things slow talk" or "don't rush into getting into his pants talk"?

"Wait no talk", I ask her in shock.

"I trust you Ariana, so why would I continue with those talks", Mom says.

"Thank you mom", I say happily.
"Congrats Ari", Jones says and I thanked him. Everyone then goes into their rooms except for Alexa.

"So where have you been all day Ari", Alexa asks.

" He took me to  an amusement Park and I went to  his house to meet his brothers", I tell her.

"Well that was one big step in your relationship hoe. Congrats", Alexa says happily.

"It was", I agree with Alexa's comment.

"Btw i hope you have a great date tomorrow", says Alexa.

"I hope so", I tell her.

"Hoe, you will be fine on your date. You guys are so cute together", Alexa says. I blush.

"Well, I guess I should be heading to my room. I'm tired",I say. Ok goodnight Ari, Alexa says.

I then walk to my room but then Alexa stops me.

"Wait did you guys do anything else", Alexa asks curiously.

"Yah, we kissed each other and Frankie caught us", I tell her.

"OMG! Really?! How was it", Alexa asks in excitement.

"It felt good actually. He was so cute, I couldn't resist not kissing him", I tell her while blushing. Alexa giggles.

"Well you should get some sleep, will talk about this tomorrow", Alexa says.

"K", I say and head to the bedroom.

Hey. Hope you like it. Some parts have been changed but I still hope you like it :) Give it a vote and comment if you loved it