Chapter 7

Ariana's POV

It was 8:27 when I woke up. I checked my phone and I saw many tweets on twitter tweeting me all night. I tweeted a few people and noticed I got a few messages.

1 was from Liz, 2 from Luke, 1 from Beau, and 4 from Jai. I checked Jai's message first of course. It said:

Jai💖: good night beauty🌙
Jai💖: good morning  beautiful.
Jai💖: hope you had a good sleep💜

I of course texted him back.

Ari🌸: good morning cutie
Ari🌸: miss your sloth smile ☺️

He then texts back automatically.

Jai💖: miss your everything 😘
Ari🌸: see u in a bit cutie
Jai💖: can't wait 😘

I went to the kitchen and saw Frankie cooking eggs. I smiled and walked to the living room. I turned on the TV and saw Victorious pop up. I missed that show, but it ended because I wanted to persue my music career. I'm still gonna do my acting career for Sam and Cat, but it doesn't start in 4 months and I'm busy with my music career right now.

All of sudden I hear my phone vibrate. It was my manager.

*convo with Scooter*

A- Hello?

S- Ariana I'm  so glad you answered. I have great news for you.

A-What's up?

S-Well I have a new song that you probably might like. A singer named Beyonce, you probably know who she is, and she wants to give you a song called Baby I.

A-OMG! Really I really want to hear it.

S-The problem is you have to go back to the U.S...

A-Wait now?! Idk I thought I was suppose to stay here for around a month?

S-Well Ari, you know this is a good song and this song can get you to the top charts! Wouldn't that be great, it will be good for your career

A-Hmm I guess, when do I get there?

S-Tomorrow

A-What?! Am I gonna come back to the Australia after this??

S-Actually were gonna have to make you do a music video here, so you probably might be here for 2 weeks.

No I can't leave Jai. We just got together yesterday. But I have to do this for my career.

A-Fine, I'll be there.

*end of convo*

How am I gonna tell Jai? How is he gonna handle it?

"I need to tell him after our date", I thought to myself.

I ran off to my room and started to cry. I'm really gonna miss him.

"Ari what's wrong", Alexa asks and rubs her eyes.

"I'm sorry I woke you up but I have to go back to the U.S. and do a music video there for two weeks! I won't be able to see Jai for a long time", I cry out.