Chapter 9

Ariana's POV

We finally landed in Florida. While we got off the plane I saw many fans outside of the airport waiting for me. I can't believe my fans would actually wait for me at the airport just to see me.

They are so sweet. I signed some autographs when I got outside and got into the limo. I immediately went on twitter and tweeted "thanks lovelies for stopping by at the airport to welcome me back to Florida. You guys make me so happy and you guys can never bring me down." I immediately got many retweets and favorites so I followed a few of my fans and started to slowly fall asleep in the limo.

Jai's POV

Good thing Ari told me where she was shooting her music video. If she didn't I would've been heading to Cali. I should text Alexa as soon as I get to Florida on Saturday. I really want to surprise her.

"Jai, come down to eat. Stop staring at your phone too much! Do ya have a life", Beau asks.

"Ya, he does", Luke says coming in. "He gotta love life", Luke says and gives a laugh.

: Ok, whatever just come downstairs", Beau says.

"Fine", I tell them and get off my bed.

We all head downstairs and smell lasagne and garlic bread. James and Daniel were already sitting there and the rest of us sat down and start to eat.

"I won't be here on the weekend and probably next week, so do you guys wanna come with me on a little trip", I ask the boys while I grabbed some lasagne.

"What's the trip", James asks.

"Duh, he's going to Florida to see his Ari", says Luke.

"Ok I'm telling you, probably twins do read minds", Daniel says with food in his mouth.

"You know why don't we do a youtube video of that", James says.

"So you guys comin", I ask.

" Yah bro", Beau says.

"Ok lets start our vid", I yell to Luke.

" Can we eat first", Luke starts yelling.

"Well fucking hurry up you cunt", I yell.

"Shut the fuck up. I need to concentrate and have a moment with it", Luke says.

" And I thought Daniel had food issues", I say and start laughing.

"FUCK! You made me lose my appetite", Luke says.

" Good, now lets go".

Ariana's POV

"Ari! Wake up sleepy head", Alexa whispers.

I wake up and see our limo stopped at Alexa's house. We all walk into the house. When we walk into Alexa's room, I run to her bed and jump on it like a 5 year old.

Alexa giggled.

"Ari, I'm going to go check on our luggage brb", Alexa tells me. I nod and go on my phone.