Chapter 2

Ariana's POV

I was now dressed but I didn't have any make up on yet. It didn't really matter because I have a few more hours til I leave.

While I combed my hair, there was a knock at my door. It's probably Alexa. I quickly opened it and I was right. It was Alexa.

"ALEXA", I yell in excitement and give her a big hug.

"ARI", she yells back with the same tone.

I smile and once we finished hugging, I notice a luggage behind her.

"Why did you bring a luggage", I ask and point at it.

"Well I'm of course coming with you", she says happily. My smile then grew big and so did my eyes.

"OMG, YAY", I squeal.

I then her luggage and place it next to my bed.

"Ok so while you Paco we got lots to talk about", she tells me and sits on the bed.

"Oh ya we gotta start now", I say and grab some clothes off the hangers and threw them into my luggage which was 2 feet away from me.

*3 hours later*

"And that's what happened at the party", Alexa finishes.

"Oh my god I wish I came", I say.

"You shouldve and that party would've gone so much crazier", Alexa says and gives a slight chuckle.

"Yup. Really crazy. They would've killed the fuck out of me", I tell her. I then look ed to Alexa who suddenly stop paying attention.

She was just staring at her phone watching some video. I couldn't really see the video since her phone wasn't facing my direction and it was on low volume so I didn't really know she was watching.

I just stared at Alexa waiting for her to notice she was leaving me hanging but she still hasn't looked up from her phone. I sigh and play with my fingers until all of a sudden Alexa breaks in awe and hides her smile by covering her mouth.

Ok now I want to know what's up. She then finally looks to me and back to her phone. She smiles and quickly turns off her phone.

"What happened", I ask curiously.

"Oh nothing",Alexa says happily.

"Oh come on spill", I say.

I really want to know what's going on. Is she crushing on anyone? Did she see a video of her celebrity crush which is Channing Tatum? I just want to know so bad.

"Check twitter she says and goes back on her phone again.

I then scroll to twitter and check my feed and notifications. I didn't know what I was looking at. I'm pretty damn confused.

"What am I looking at", I ask in confusion.

"Oh you'll see Ari", she says and gives a slight chuckle.

I then get a notification on twitter. I looked to see it was Alexa that tagged me in a tweet.

@alexaluria: oh yes @jaibrooks1. I think you'll win this battle #TeamJai @arianagrande.

"Team Jai", I ask myself out loud. I then started to tweet something.

@arianagrande: #TeamJai?? @alexaluria

@alexaluria: check @jaibrooks1 tweets @arianagrande

I then go on to the guys page to see a lot of tweets about me. Maybe it's just a fan of mine who loves me a lot. I then start to read his tweets.

@jaibrooks1: I love you @arianagrande

@jaibrooks1: marry me @arianagrande

@jaibrooks1: let's get married on the moon @arianagrande

I smile. He was adorable. My fans tell me that everyday buy I don't know what made him stand out from my other fans.

So that's why I've been getting an unusual amount of notifications. It was because of him.

I then continue scrolling through his tweets until something caught my eye.

He tweeted a link. I clicked on the link and read the title of the video. "5 reasons why" was what it's called. He was pretty hot so their is a definite chance I would want to be with him.

He then starts to state 5 reasons why I should be with him. The video was so adorable and funny a bit. It wasn't serious bug it was pretty chill.

I then look to Alexa who was staring at me with a smile. Before I could speak she interrupts me.

"I know what your gonna say but you should at least talk to him", Alexa tells me.

"He seems like a great guy. You don't have to date him but you could at least be friends", she continues.

"Your right and I guess it would be great talking to a fan", I say with a smile.

Alexa then smiles along with me and I then give him a follow.

The next thing I did was tweet back to him.

I tweeted: @arianagrande: aww your too cute we should talk ;) @jaibrooks1

Once I posted my tweet, my mom barges in the room.

"Ari! Alexa! They changed our departure to 11: 30 am we gotta go", my mom says in a hurry.

"Were not gonna make it on time", I say in panic.

"We will if we get going now lets go girls",my mom says.

Alexa and I then hurry to the car.

Here's Chapter 2 babes. Hope you love it. Gonna try to update regularly. Give it a vote and comment if you loved it.

Oh and btw please tell me which story yall want me to update so I can post its chapter tomorrow. Please comment :)