The best prank

Aha. Updating 2 times in one night! Yay!!! Hope you like it! <3

-Elaina xx

Liam's p.o.v.

"EVERYONE IN THE LIVING ROOM NOW!" I screamed. I was shaking. Austin just texted me telling me the crazy psycho people are back and kidnapped Austin and elaina!

"What happened?" Brook asked.

"Austin and Elaina were kidnapped by those psycho people." I exclaimed. As soon as I said that everyone ran to the cars. "Okaii let's split into 3 groups." Everyone rushed into the 3 cars. "I am calling Simon." I said. "You guys go south of here, you north, and we'll go east and then if no luck west." Everyone got it?" I asked. They all nodded their heads and we all rushed off.

Austin's p.o.v.

Hahahaha. Elaina and I just can't seem to stop laughing. This is just another reason on why I love her. She laughs at like everything and her laugh is so cute. I guess I've been staring at her because...

"What's up? Is there something on my face?" She asked.

"No I just don't know how you're dating me. I'm so lucky."

"Awww I love you. Sometimes I feel I'm Not good enough for you."

"Never think that. You're perfect just the way you are." I told her.

I pulled her into a giant hug and held her in my arms as we watched the others on camera live.

All of the sudden elaina's phone starts going off. We look down at it and see that it's Emma calling.

"Just ignore it." I said. She listened. Emma kept calling nonstop. After the 15th time. Instead of Emma calling it was Simon.

"Answer it," I told her. She clicked answer button.

Phone Call....

S- hey elaina

E- hey si

S- I have an idea

E- what is it?!?

S- ill be over in 10 minutes to tell you guys. Where are you guys?

E- ehhh we'll come to you and show you. lol

S- ok. I'll text you when I'm inside.

E- Okaii bye.

End of phone call

(Still elainas p.o.v.)

Yay. I wonder what his idea is. Hmmm.

9 minutes later....

From: uncle Simon

To: Elaina is Austin's girl

Hey. Elaina. I'm here. You guys can come out now.

From: Elaina is Austin's Girl

To: uncle Simon

Okaii. We're coming.

Austin and I crawled out of our little area and walk down the stairs and to the living room where uncle si was waiting.

"Follow us." I said. I lead the way back upstairs into the room and down to our hideout.

"Okay, so what's your idea?" Austin asked Simon.

"I have this voice thing where it changes the sound of your voice." He said taking some weird thing out of his pocket.

"And...?" Austin asked.

"Well you could call them and then use the voice thing and tell them idk something. It's up to you guys." He said

"Okaii I have the perfect idea. Thank you simon." I said.

"Yup well im gonna go now. Talk to you guys later."

"Okaii bye." We said to him.

"Guess what?!?!" Austin asked me.

"What?" I asked

"I. Love. You."