The kidnapping

So I decided to add a few more characters. They are Caitlin (elaina's sister) and Emily (Caitlin's best friend).

-Elainaxx

~Louis p.o.v.~

Well so far our day has been eventful. First Eleanor and I broke up. Then Austin ran into a girl. Then we were on a plane flying to London. After that we were chased by a bunch of fans. And Then management told us that our tour was postponed. Now we are walking out the doors of the building to head over to a flat. Three girls jumped out of nowhere and started beating us up. Now all I see are two girls screaming heading over to us looking worried. And now it's all black.

~Katie'a p.o.v.~

We had arrived in London not too long ago and elaina and i decided to walk around. We were walking down an alley trying to see if there was anything special around. "look over there" elaina said pointing down the road towards the left. When I looked down the road I saw 6 guys being beat up by 3 girls. The three girls grabbed pans and waked the boys in the head. We ran over towards them and ripped the girls off the boys."oh my god!" elaina said practically crying. I saw the 6 unconscious boys. That's when I realized who they were. It was Austin and the rest of one direction! "that's the Austin I ran into at the airport." Elaina said. "what do u think u girls are doing?" the girls that were trying to kidnap I guess the boys said. We turned around and then boom we were knocked out. The last thing I can remember is the girls dragging all of us into their car. I heard girls screaming our names as we were thrown in the car. Then everything went black.

~Elaina's p.o.v.~

We were walking around London just Katie and i. While we were walking we saw 6 boys getting knocked out by 3 girls. I screamed at the girls and ran over to them. Katie pushed the girls away from the boys. I realized then and there who the boys were. It was one direction and Austin mahone. And I also realized that Austin from the airport is Austin mahone. And then everything went black.

Sorry it's a short one. I will right a lot more later! Hope you like it.

-Elainaxx