Nice to meet you?

So I'm gonna write the prologue now. Tell me what you think? Please don't copy from my story! Thanks!

-Elainax

~prologue~

"hurry up!" my best friend Emma screamed from down stairs. "I'm coming! Take a chill pill! we have 2hours til we have to be at the airport!" I screamed to my crazy best friend. We are moving to London today with our other friends. Emma keeps freaking out thinking we will be late and be stuck in the stupid air port. Me on the other hand doesn't really care.

30minutes later...

"get u butt down here right now or we will leave without you" Emma screamed. "I'm coming!" i yelled heading down the stairs. It's been 30 minutes since she first called me down, but I had forgotten to pack my make up and hair items in a separate bag! I finished walking down the steps and saw all of my friends waiting for me in the living room. Kirsten was on the recliner, makensey was on the love seat with Katie next to her, bre was on the couch, brook next to her,Hannah on the floor and Emma was sitting on the floor. "ready to go?" I asked them making them jump 2 miles. "finally, didn't think you'd ever be finished fixing your hair." said bre. "ha ha ha your sooo funny...NOT" we just started laughing. "we got in the car the seating was me driving, Emma in passenger, bre behind me, makensey and Katie beside her, and brook, Kirsten, and Hannah in the back. While we were driving I turned on the radio. Live While Were Young came on. We all started busting out the lyrics...

Let's Go Crazy Crazy Crazy til we see the sun. I know we only met but lets pretend it's love. And never never never stop for anyone. Tonight let's get some and Live While Were Young!

When the song was over say something by Austin mahone came on. I like love him. He's hot! I was the only Mahomie in the car do they just sat there and laughed at me while I was singing. Finally we made it to the airport with 20 minutes to go. We got through security and went over to our gate. I bumped into someone in a gray hoodie and with sunglasses on. He had coffee in his hand and it spilt all over me. "I'm so so sorry" I told the stranger. "why are you sorry it was my fault! I wasn't paying attention.". Said the guy. "let's just say it both of our faults." I told him. I took off the sweat shirt I was wearing and put on my Austin mahone one. They guy was still standing in front of me. "so um wear are you heading?" I asked him trying to make conversation. "London how about you?" "same" I told him looking at the ground. "flight 172 to London is now boarding" the flight attendant said. The guy and I both walked over to the lady and showed her our tickets and passports. When we got through we went to our seats. Turns out I was sitting right in between the guy I ran into and this other boy. They were talking to each other so I just put my headphones on and started listening to austin mahone. I was listening to say something and started singing along quietly. The boy that I bumped into started laughing. I didn't understand why. Then the plane took off. I fell asleep about 2 minutes later.