Save you tonight

Well here it goes the story might be short or long. I don't really know right know. All I know is I hope you like it. I'm trying

My best.

-Elainaxx

~Austin's p.o.v.~

Elaina and I are at the door. I'm not letting anyone touch her. Swat is all around the house. I know I shouldn't worry but I am. The plan is if the try to hurt Elaina I throw elaina to the swat people. Elaina doesn't know that part. She only knows the part of the plan that involves distracting the kidnappers. We are in disguises but you never know. I knocked on the door. "in a minute." a voice yelled.

A few seconds later the door opened. "hello, we were wondering if you would like to enter a chance to win a trip for 3 to hawaii. I told them. "no thanks." she said. "are you sure? Can we at least tell you everything that you can get if you win?" elaina asked. "sure go ahead." she said. "jade, Lauren! Come here." she said. Then they all came out side on the porch with us. "okay so we are going around asking people if they would like to sign up to win. You can win a two month vacation to hawaii. It's for 3 people. You get free food, air fair, hotel, anything you want. It's a 5 star trip to win. We were wondering I you'd like to sign up to win? Elaina asked. "well okay I guess.' the won I'm guessing jade said. "okay you just have to sign your names here there there there there and put te dates. We will let you know if you win by tomorrow." I said. "okay." the one girl I think Lauren said. They stood up. We saw the seat give us an okay sign. We stood up too. They went for the door to there house and we went for our car. Just as we were about to get in the car the one girl turned around and BAM! She shot elaina in the back. Elaina fell to the ground. Seat came everywhere. I picked her up and ran her To where the head of the swat person was. He grabbed he from my hand and put her in his car. I got in the car too. Then we headed to the hospital going at least 75 mph. I felt tears coming down my cheeks. I love elaina. She can't leave me now. I knew ever since I Met her at the airport he was the one. I grabbed her hand in mine. She was slightly breathing. When we pulled up to the hospital her breathing stopped. I cried my eyes out. I picked her up and ran into the hospital. They grabbed her from me and took her in immediately. I sat outside the room he was in for hours. "AUSTIN" someone yelled. I turned around to see all of the girls and the guys. Then the doctor came out of her room.

Okay so there's another chapter! Hope you like it! (:

-Elainaxx