Hospitals, suprises, and payback

Okay so I'm updating this story again. Hope you like it. Please if you have a twitter follow me! It's @ElainaFreeze thanks! Love you all!

-Elainaxx

~Austin's p.o.v.~

The doctor came out. "who is here for elaina?" he asked. "we all are." I said. "well I'll need two of the closest people to her then I come with me." he said. "okay um Emma me and you?" I asked. "ok but why you?" she asked. "um well ya see were kinda um together now so um yeah." I said trying not to cry."i knew you guys would. And i know she will make it. She never gives up. She's a fighter." she said. We walked over to a room with the doctor. "how is she?" I asked. "she will e fine. She will need someone with her 24/7 though. She can't knock her head on anything for awhile and has to take lots of medication. She will be back to her normal self in about 6 weeks." he said. I let out a sigh of relief. I was so scared she wasn't gonna make it. I hugged the doctor. "Thank you so much." I told him. He nodded. "can I see her now?" I asked. "yes you may she isn't awake yet though." he told me. I nodded and left.

I walked back to where her room was. I opened the door and walked in. She was laying there on the hospital bed. She looked so peaceful. I grabbed a chair and sat Down. I took her hand in mine. "I love you." I whispered to her feeling a tear trickle down my face. "i love you too." said a voice sounding just like hers. I looked up and saw Elaina smiling at me with a few tears leaving her eyes. I wiped them away. "your awake." I said. "yeah" she said and giggled. "whatever happens from this day on I'll always be there for you. I love you. As soon as you get out of this hospital Im taking you on a date." I told her. She smiled. "I'd love to" she said. Then we were in a full out make out zone. About 4 minutes later we were still making out when Louis and Emma came in. "I know you love her and all but you gotta share her." Emma said. "yeah Austin she loves us more anyways." Louis said. "no I dont, I'd rather love a hobo then u guys." she said. I laughed as the grabbed their hearts. "hurtfull." they said. "you know I love you" she said. Then everyone else came in along with the doctor. "she is allowed to leave today after she fills out some paperwork. And figure out how this will be payed." the doctor said. "uh oh. How much?" elaina asked. "2,000" he said. "holy crap!" elaina said. The doctor then left the room. Guys, I don't have that kind of money. I can hardly pay my part of the house bill." she said. "it's already payed for." I told her. "she gave me a questionable look. "no it's not I didn't pay for it." she said. "I know you didn't I did." I said. She gasped. "no you cant. I'll find the money some how. You can't though." she said. "why? I'm your boyfriend...right? I already payed for it, so ha ha ha." I said sticking my tongue out. "stick that tongue out one more time and I won't be the only one wearing this ugly hospital gown." she said smirking. I laughed. "emma, do u have any extra clothes in your purse?" she asked. "yeah here ya go." Emma Said. I helped elaina get out of bed. "need some help getting dressed?" I asked with a grin. "actually I do." she said smirking. "Emma! Can you come with me to get changes?" she asked. "of course honey bun!" Emma said. They both left. Elaina turned around and winked at me. Oh she is so getting it later. I thought to myself.

20 minutes later

Elaina came back out wearing jeans, a pink sweater, a white scarf, and brown boots. She had her hair tied up to the side and a little bit of make up on. I grabbed her by the waist and kissed her. She kissed back. Then Emma pretended to gag and we pulled apart. "let's go home." elaina said. I grabbed her hand and we intertwined our fingers. We walked over to a limo waiting for us. I opened the door and elaina hopped in. I got in after her and pulled her on my lap. She giggled. The limo is driving to Elainas house since the boys and I still didn't get a hotel. "so where are you guys staying?" she asked. "well no where as of right now. We kinda decided before we got kidnapped to stay at a hotel for out break but that didn't work out because we were kidnapped so we still need to find one." I stated. "okay well I know where you guys can stay." she said. "where?" Louis chirped. "our flat." elaina said. "aw thank you thank you thank you!" we told her. "so how long will u guys be here?" she asked. "5 months." Liam stated. "what I thought it was 3?" we all said. "Simon called me earlier and said since everything happened its gonna be 5." Liam stated. "yay!" we all yelled.

~Elaina's p.o.v.~

This is going to be the best 5 months of my life. I thought to myself. "I'm excited for these 5 months only because I get to spend them with you!" Austin whispered in my ear. I turned my head and our faces weren't even an inch away. As Austin leaned in everyone started wolf whistling so we pulled back. "payback tonight?" I whispered to him. "sounds like a plan." he whispered back. I giggled. "what were u guys talking about?" Emma asked. "oh nothing." I said innocently. The limo pulled up to our flat. Everyone got out except me and austin. I got off of his lap only to be brought back down. Then we kissed. "okay I have a plan!" I stated. "what is it?" he asked. "I go in there crying. I tell them that you an I broke up. If they ask why I'll run up to my room and shut the door. Then I'll text you and tell you to come in. They will all be asking you questions. Maybe even mad at you. Just walk away from them and go into the guest room across from my room. Then call me." I til him. "you are amazing!" he said. We kissed one more time. I pulled away after a while. Dead puppy dead puppy I whispered to myself.

"what are you doing?" Austin asked. "thinking about dead puppies so I can cry." I stated. "ha ha ga okay cupcake." he said. I then felt tears coming I walked up to the flat.

I opened to the door and slammed it shut. I started crying my eyes out. "what happened? What's wrong?" everyone asked me. "Austin and I bro brok broke up." I said and then ran to my room and slammed it closed and locked it. I laughed to myself. I pulled my phone out, hopped on my bed, and texted austin.

Me: hey babe. In my room your turn. Go team!

Austin: okay see ya in a few. :P

Me: okay bud

Then I heard the door slam. I peaked out to see everyone yelling at him. His face was all red and he even had a few tears. He ran past everyone and went to the guest room and slammed it closed. I closed my door the whole way. I heard footsteps come up the stairs. I texted Austin

Me: go into the closet in there make a left and move the tote that's there. There is a small door. Go in it. It connects to my hide out. I'll be there in a minute <333

Austin: okay! See you in a minute my partner in crime! <333333

I laughed and ran to my door that leads to the secret hide out. I crawled in and went down the ladder. I saw Austin wasn't here yet. I waited a few minutes. He still wasn't here. I got up and started pacing around. Then something wrapped around my waist and I screamed. A hand went on my mouth before I could scream loud enough for someone to hear. I spun around and was met by Austin who was laughing his butt off. I hit his shoulder but couldn't help but giggle. Then he pulled me closer to him and we kissed. I heard everyone at our doors yelling for us to get out. I laughed. "Shall we continue with our plan?" I asked. "of course my lady." he said. "okay so here's what we do now. We go back to our rooms. They will probably end up kicking our doors down. Then when we go out of our rooms we go into the living room and stay as far away as we can. We ignore everyone for a while. Then you start making mean comments about me and how im ugly and all that. Then we run out of the room while screaming at each other and I'll cry my eyes out at about 6:00 and go to our rooms and we will meet back here for another plan!" I said. "geez your good." he said. I kissed him and turned around and went back to my room. This is gonna be good.

Okay well there you go. Hope ya like it!

-Elainaxx