London

~ Elaina's p. o.v.~

I was woken up to a sound of about 4 cameras I opened my eyes and saw that the kid next to me had his hand around my waist and I had my head on the side of his neck. I felt him wake up. I got up off him as fast as I could. "sorry bout that" I told him while blushing. I looked around and saw 5 guys and my friends around us. I looked at the ground nervously. "so are we gonna just stand here or are we gonna get off the plane?" I asked. They just laughed. I grabbed my bag and walked off the plane leaving them behind. I felt something on my shoulder. I turned around to see the boy. "I'm sorry bout that. Um I was wondering if I could um have ur number?" he asked. " um yeah sure" I said the best I could with out freaking out. I typed my name and number in his phone and he did the same. Then we went and caught up with our friends.

All of a sudden I started getting asked millions of questions from my friends.

~Austin's p.o.v.~

"who was that?" Niall asked. "his lover." louis screamed making everyone in the airport look at us funny. "no she is just someone I ran Into earlier. She seems pretty cool I even got her number.' I told them. "do u like her like like her like her?" Harry asked smirking. "idk maybe I guess..." I said while thinking to myself about her. "ahhh look there's one direction and omg is that Austin mahone???" screamed a girl about 12 years old. "run!!!" screamed Louis. We all ran towards the closest exit when we got outside we jumped into the limo that was waiting for us. The screaming girls chased after the Limo as the driver took us to our meeting we had with Simon and management.

When the limo pulled up we sneaked in through the back exit just cuz we're cool like that. Then we went up to the room where the meeting was being held. When we walked into the room everyone went silent. "hello to you too" Louis said trying to crack a joke. Apparently no one found it funny. " we have called u boys in today to discuss tour." Simon stated. Then one of the management people said "we have decided to postpone ur tour due to the snow storm thats going to be coming up very soon. You have a 3month break but then it could be 4 months. Enjoy it while u have it cuz after that u will be on tour for 9 months. You are dismissed." we then walked out of the room. We decided to walk to our flat that we're all sharing. As soon as we got outback we were attacked by 3 girls the started hitting us and then grabbed frying pans and hit us with them the last thing i saw were 2 girls running towards us looking scared and worried. Then everything went black.