Truth or Dare and Secrets

I will update as much as possible. I hope you enjoy it. If you like it could you suggest it to your friends, family, strangers? Lolz! Thank you for reading!

-Elainaxx

~Zayns p.o.v.~

Ok so Harry and I decided to pair up for prank war. This will be good. Right now we are about to prank Elaina and Austin. We decided to go to elainas room first and prank her. "do you have the bright green and blue sharpies?Harry asked. "yeah I do!" I said. "okay well lets go into her room then." he said. I opened her door and we walked in. We went over to her bed and saw she wasn't there. "I wonder where she is?" I asked harry. "maybe Austin's room?"he said. "let's check." we went over to Austin's room. We walked over to his bed to find it empty. "ok so elaina and Austin are both not in their rooms. Maybe they already woke up and are down stairs?" I asked. We walked down stairs to find it completely empty. "oh well I'm sure they will show up sooner or later." Harry said. "ok how about we go prank makensey and Emma?" I asked. "ha ha ha okay" Harry said. We walked over to Emma's room first. She was asleep on her bed. I gave Harry the bright green sharpie and I took the blue. Harry drew a unibrow on her and wrote 'I love Harry styles' on her forehead. I drew a mustache on her and put a mole on her face. We took a picture and laughed. Then we went to makensey's room.

Harry opened the door and we walked over to her bed. I grabbed the blue sharpie and wrote on her forehead 'Malik is sexy' and gave her a mustache. Harry gave her a unibrow, a mole, and wrote 'styles girl' on her chin. We took a pic of her too and laughed. Then we walked downstairs and sat on the couch.

A couple minutes later...

"AHHHH" Emma and makensey screamed. Harry and I laughed. We heard footsteps running down the stairs. "Harry!Zayn!" Emma and makensey yelled. "run!" Harry yelled. We ran out the back door and down the street. I turned around and saw the girls following. Harry and I ran to the park, across the bridge, and then we climbed a tree. I looked down and saw makensey and Emma trying to find where we went. They ended up turning around and going back the direction they came in. When they were out of sight Harry and I jumped down. We walked through the park and back to the Flat. When we opened the door to the flat harry and I were covered with whip cream. "Emma!Makensey!" we yelled. They came out of the kitchen and took pictures of us. They started laughing. "not funny." Harry said. "MY HAIR!" I shrieked. They laughed. I ran upstairs and into the bathroom. All my mirrors are gone. "LOUIS!" I yelled. Louis and Niall came in laughing their butts off. "where are my mirrors?" I asked. "Neverland!" Louis said. "Louis, Niall. I want ALL of my mirrors back and if I don't get them all then say good bye to carrots and All food!" I said. They both ran away. I laughed. I hopped in the shower and washed my hair for about 20 minutes. When I got out I had a great prank. I got dressed. "harry" I yelled. He came in. "what zayn?" he asked. "I have a great prank to play on elaina and austin." I said. "well what is it?" "we put green hair dye in her shampoo and pink in austins." I said. He laughed. I went into my hair supplies closet. I grabbed pink and green dye. "why do you have pink and green hair dye?" Harry asked. "a fan sent it to me a while ago." I said. "oh. Ha ha ha ." Harry chuckled. We went to elainas room. We opened up her bathroom and grabbed her shampoo. We put the dye in it and went to Austin's bathroom. We put pink in his then went down stairs. "I'm going out!" brook said. "okay" makensey said. "where's she going?" I asked makensey. "cody's probably." she said. "whos that?" Harry said. "her boyfriends." "oh" we said. "well I got to go to my boyfriend and I are meeting at the park so yeah bye." makensey said. I was so jealous. I like makensey. Harry knew I did. He patted my shoulder. "it's okay man." he said. I got up and walked into my room. 'maybe she isn't the one for me' I thought to myself. I got up and walked down stairs. "Harry I'm going out." I said. "okay man." he said.

I walked outside and down the street. I needed to clear my thoughts. I walked down the street. I turned a corner as bam! I smack right into a girl. "I'm so sorry." I said to her. I offered my hand to help her up. She took it. "thanks. I'm sarah." she said. "zayn" I told her. "wanna come back to my friends flat. I can get you a bandaid since I see your knee is scraped. "um sure thank you." she said. We walked back to the flat. When we entered I saw everyone in the living room. Except elaina and austin but makensey, brook, and cody were.