Chapter 17

Jimin's POV

I watched Taehee from the corner of my eye as she laughed heartedly while washing the dishes with Suga. I hated the feeling I got when she talked to guys other than me but what can I say?

I wasn't her boyfriend.

What right did I have to be jealous? Never less to tell her that she can't talk to J-Hope or any other boy.

V poked my sides and pulled me into his room where the other members were talking. I sighed, sitting down next to Jungkook as I rested my head on his shoulder.

Jungkook pat my head in concern and ruffled my hair. "Hyung are you alright?" He asked, continuing to run his hands through my blue hair. I let out another sigh and shook my head.

"I have a Suga problem." Jungkook chuckled, now knowing why I was upset.

"Want me to call T-ara?" J-Hope called out from across the room. I glared at him and threw one of V's lion plushes at his face as he laughed hysterically at me. The members snickered, I knew Hoseok probably blabbered to the hyungs that I sort of had a crush on Taehee.

Rap Monster finally got off his phone, and sprawled himself across V's bed, filled with mysterious lumps and green spots.

He tossed and turned, trying to get comfortable but it was near impossible to get comfortable with all those lumps and bumps. I stared at him immensely, not even realising that J-Hope had taken my phone.

The members giggled like a bunch of girls, making me turn to them and stare at them with questioning eyes.

Until I realised they were holding my phone, staring at my home screen.

I screamed and slide across the floor to snatch my phone back. They all laughed and clutched onto their stomach. The members were brothers to me but everyone knows even brothers get annoyed with each other.

Jin stopped laughing and gave me a pat on the back. "Isn't that cute?" He asked in a teasing voice, biting his lips to old back a huge grin.

As I scrunched my nose up in frustration the laughter died down and they all had a proud grin plastered across their faces. "So when did you take the picture?" They said referring to my home screen background.

"When I took her out to the movies, she was just so cute I needed to take a picture."

They all squealed and shook each other like mad men. Except Rap Monster and Suga of course. Rap Monster was attempting to take a short nap but it was probably hard.

"You both are definitely my OTP other than Khuntoria, Sungjoy and Vhope!" Jin exclaimed. V and J-Hope stopped laughing and glared at him right after he mentioned 'Vhope'. All the members knew they didn't want to be reminded of their passionate kiss. "Yah! We said stop calling us that!" They scolded at the same time.

Jungkook played with his blocks in the corner after getting bored with us. He was making buildings with the small wooden blocks.

I made my way down to him and crouched down.

Without bothering him I observed his little skyscrapers that he had built. "What do you think I should do Jungkookie?" He shrugged, ignoring my problems which pretty much irritated me, initiated my next moves. "Do you know what?" I hugged him, "just give me a kiss if you're going to ignore me."

Jungkook pushed me away and played with his blocks, not giving the slightest bit of attention to me.

I pouted and hugged his arm. "Noona told me she thinks you're dating that girl." He finally spoke.