Chapter 37

Author's Note
I was reading through the whole book again and I was laughing like hell at all the typos and auto-corrects that made no sense in the story. I'm going to edit this whole book soon.

I understand I haven't updated but I rather take a long time to update then update a half-assed chapter.

4 chapters to go.

_________________________

Jimin's POV

Taehee sat down with the three of us sitting in front of her. She twitched uncontrollably and rubbed her neck on occasion but still didn't speak until she heaved a sigh.

Besides the fact I hugged her before, she still didn't say a word. Actually she seemed rather guilty and hesitant about what she was prepared to say. Whether or not it was bad, I just focused on the fact she sat in front of me. V who sat beside me, didn't open his mouth; we were finally back on good terms with each other, in spite of the previous 'fight' we had.

Without many words passed, I decided to try speaking first. "So....what's for dinner tonight?" I asked the first thing that came to my mind and I knew it was completely ridiculous and even more awkward than before.

Everyone stared at me at me blankly while Jungkook, face-palmed himself.

Clearing her throat, Taehee placed her clasped hands together on the table. "I understand the current situation we've all been in, living together in my house." We all nodded at once.

"Don't worry noona! We'll do the house work while you recover your memories." Jungkook sugar coated the words so he shot her a smile.

She shifted her eyes away and bit her lower lip.

"Actually I'm not really comfortable living with strangers."

A sharp pain stabbed me in the stomach and I felt myself flinch indiscreetly. I understood she sounded insensitive by calling us a stranger but there are no clear memories of us so I guess that does count as being strangers.

She cleared her throat and continued, "so could you please pick up everything of yours and leave."

I sighed and looked at her. Standing up, I stared at her for a while; the sparks in her eyes when we were together had been blown out like a candle light — just empty feelings and wavering feelings. Taking one more sigh, I breathed in deeply.

"W-what are you doing? Put me down!"

"You said pick up all everything of mine and leave." I picked her up into a princess carry, holding her tightly in my arms and hoisted her up slightly. "And you're mine."

Taehee struggled in my arms and she began hitting my chest. Honestly speaking, her large figure made it pretty difficult to carry. It was hard having a tall girlfriend while you weren't tall yourself; sadly when she wears heels, we're practically the same height, she may or may not be taller sometimes.

Staggering, I managed to keep my grounds while V and Jungkook gave out muffled chuckles as they watched me carry her out.

By the time I had opened the door, Taehed gave out one large, lengthy groan.

I swore I heard her mutter jerk under her breath but I ignored it never the less. It didn't matter what she thought of my actions at this point, I just needed to be able to stay here with her while she recovers her memories. "Fine, just stay. Instead we have to discuss boundaries."

Without another second wasted, I let her down and gave her a toothy smile. To which she replied with an unamused look.

"It's not like I like you or anything! It will just be nice for some people I use to know, stay around me." Taehee explained, turning her head to the side so her hair whipped me slightly. Her words reminded me of something, it was a Japanese term; I just couldn't remember what it was but I knew Taehee was being one right now.