Chapter 25

Taehee's POV

School was horrible.

I spent every moment trying to avoid Jimin as much as I can, but it's not easy when you're in nearly all his classes. It's been over a week since I've last made any contact with him and this meant a week, living with Hoseok, Seokjin and Namjoon. They've been really nice to me, and they're specially careful with bringing up taboo subjects like Jimin.

Taehyung has been furious with Jimin as well but hasn't said a word. On the other hand Jimin doesn't seem to really notice, he's ignoring me and he's spending even more time with Jinae.

I walked down the hallway to my locker. The next period was Chemistry but I grabbed the wrong books.

I opened my locker door and noticed a little green post-it notes. The note read 'go to hell, no one wants you here ugly idiot'.

For the past week I've been getting these notes. Not only that but someone's been been moving my chair and desk all the way to the track field outside which is a pain to bring back inside since I had to climb a set of stairs. Also someone cut up my sports uniform.

It's probably Hani up to no good trouble but it's odd. Hani usually does it up, right in my face just to add to my misery.

Not wanting to bother Taehyung, I kept it to myself.

I crumbled up the note and threw it into the bin. "Tae!" I turned around and waved at Solbi who was approaching me. She wore a frown on her face as she looked at me. Solbi jogged up to me faster and sighed.

"Have you been crying again?" I looked down and gave a slight but hesitant nod.

Right now the only thing was keeping me up and preventing me from crumbling was Taehyung. If he wasn't here then I would probably reverted back to my old self, skipped school and lived in my room.

Solbi hugged me, "are you sure that you don't want V and me to go beat up some Chimchim? Cause both me and V can take a taekwondo class."

I gave a small giggle and shook my head, "I'll get over it somehow." Solbi released me from the hug and linked our arms together instead. "But on a different note, where did you get your eyeliner? It looks amazing today." She asked and stared intensely at my eyes. "Hoseok brought home some freebies from work yesterday."

She gave a small sly giggle, "he definitely likes you!" She teased and swung our linked arms back and forth.

My immediate reaction was a head shake with wide eyes and scowl, "no way! He's madly in love with my childhood friend!"

"Trust me on this one. He's so in love with you~" she cooed, stretching out the you.

My reaction was a simple chuckle and eye roll. "Why are you so interested in my love life? What's going on with you and your future husband?"

Her eyes narrowed my figure and gave out a sound of frustration. I gave a pitiful smile, "let me guess something happened with Daehyun sunbae yesterday?" Solbi unlinked our arms and messed up her hair.

"You have no idea how frustrating it is to be dating a food freak! Last night he paid more attention to his kimchi and rice then he's ever paid to me. And guess what? He said 'I love you' last night but of course not to me but a stupid plate of cheesecake!Sometimes I wonder why I decided to date a childhood friend."

I rolled my eyes and smacked her across the head. "If he heard you say that he would cry."

Solbi shrugged and fixed her messed up hair. Strands of hair was tangled and it looked as if a mini explosion had just happened. "Hey Tae have you ever wanted to be bald just so you don't have to take care of your hair?"