Story idea(12)

Story idea(12)

'Why do you do it?' She asked, generally confused.

'Do what?" He replied, the smirk still on his face.

'Be like that.. you know so... fake.'

He faltered, taken aback. Shutting his mouth open and close a few times, he spluttered out a reply.

'What does that mean?!'

'It means,' she stated, raising an eyebrow. 'The cocky persona, athlete lover, nerd hater and the I'm-the-shit attitude doesn't fool me, I know that, all you are Caleb Johnson are, is. Fake.'

A few seconds of stunned silence issued and then Audrey was speaking again because that's all she ever does.

'I mean, I just wonder why? You know like do you really enjoy being flirted with all the time and used by girls as much as you use them, do you really like to get drunk and jeopardise your future... I just don't get you Caleb.'

And then Aubrey Clark was leaving Caleb Johnson flushed, confused and questioning his entire life.

And strangely, he didn't mind. Much.

-

A/N: So this is different as well. A dialogue blurb which is extracted from the story, which in my case doesn't exist but lol.

Anyway I have nothing much to say but the usual..

Comment and vote, request a story...

Some questions to think about/ answer?

Have you ever been caught out being fake?

Have you ever encountered or know someone like Caleb in real life?

Byeee.