Story idea(7)

Story idea(7)

Title: Plain Jane

Janice Hale had a nickname.

Plain Jane.

Uknown to her, this was what her reputation was at Northview high. So when a drunk, titled 'dork' at Westview High admits that to her at one of the 'elites' party, he gets dragged into what Janice calls the reinvention of Plain Jane.

Nathaniel Briggs was in charge of this so called reinvention and with that he brought out the plain, cold hearted facts about Janice Hale.

Jane was:
•Stuck up,
•Filthy rich and snobby,
•Hot but dress style not so much,
•Quite rude, frankly she's ready to bite your head off before you even get a word out,
•Her social skills sucked,
•She had this very bad habit where she picked out everyone's flaws and ignored her own.
•She had a superiority complex.
•She was terribly not self aware.

But worst of all despite her flaws,

Nathan is recklessly, deeply and madly head over heels in love with her.

So in Plain Jane watch how Nathaniel and Janice work their way into the social hierarchy of the very cliché, typical highschool of Northview high, bringing changes, malfunctions and a whole lot a drama.

And also witness them falling in love on the way in the love story of Nathaniel the 'dork'and 'Plain Jane' the Snob.

-

A/N: So I was scrolling through some old files and I found this and because I haven't updated... so here it is!

I have no background information or extra bits and bobs for this idea because it's fairly new so it's up to you! Though I do imagine Nathan as Logan Lerman and Elle Fanning as Janice but that's all I got.

Byee.