Story idea(5)

Story idea (5)

"Can we talk?" She spoke, a rekindled fire inside of her forcing the words she'd been dying to say for so long out.

Her heart raced in her chest, her teeth chattering from the cold as she anxiously chewed the inside of her cheek, eyes on the floor.

Maybe she shouldn't have come, was all she could think. It raced within her head, filling her with doubts as she shifted from foot to foot.

He looked up. Blue eyes, which had always calmed her, resembled the ocean. His normal calm and peaceful gazd was the opposite instead they looked harsh and as cold as ice they took her in, from her wet clothes sticking to her too-thin body, to the mismatched socks she wore with two completely different trainers and back to her face where her all too familiar brown eyes held hope; searching for something they'd never find.

He looked at her, really looked at her until she fiddled with her hair, eyes everywhere except his naked torso and face. A slow smirk claimed his face but it didn't hold mischief, no it was just cold.

He bent his head forward until his lips brushed against her earlobe with every word he spoke, his breath hit the side of her face as she shakily inhaled. The spark was still there after everything: he still wasn't over her. The temptation to kiss her was there: so easy to take, too easy but so frustrating. He knew she was vulnerable, he could easily use her like she'd used him.

"Do me a favour Alison?"

She looked up, face flustered and brown eyes wide and innocent. His smirk turned into a wild, cold smile upon receiving her full attention, knowing the words he would utter would crush her. She'd leave him alone and it was for the best, no matter how much it hurt.

"Fuck off."

He slammed the door in her face, wishing he'd done that the day she walked into his life.

Maybe, he wondered if he had, he wouldn't have had to endure heartbreak.

Because it still hurt.

He leant against the door, towel hanging low on his hips as he dragged his hands wearily down his face, his heart sinking to his stomach as he screamed in frustration.

"You don't need her Jackson." But even as he said it, he didn't believe it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ----- - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: I think I like this one and I literally just wrote it now so I'm happy, yep.

-Maye