Story idea(15)

Story idea(15)

"I don't mind." He whispered his voice heavy with burden.

"I won't ever mind."

"You will." She whispered face ashen and gazing past him, almost as if he wasn't there.

He shivered because the look she had casted his way before gave him hope. When she had looked at him, it made him believe that she had finally seen him but she turned away too soon.

His heart ached.

"You don't make sense!" He cried frustrated, dropping down next to her as she continued to stare at the house in front of them, her face blank.

"It doesn't matter.. you-he told me," she whispered furiously.

"He told me- he told me! You... you,you'd kill me if I ever spoke of that night again."

"What night?!" He screamed, shaking her. Refusing to go through the same monologue they went through every time he attempted to talk to her.

She turned on him. Her eyes ablaze and her face stone set.

He flinched as if punched. Then she spoke, her face twisted in the most sickening smile that had his stomach clenching.

"Why, the night you left me alone with him, Aaron."

"Wha- what happened?" He whispered, his voice breathless and timid so unlike him it was laughable.

"Well I was raped but of course Aaron you always knew that didn't you?"

- - - - - -

A/N:

The situation I imagine is like a boyfriend who betrayed, wronged his GF (the main girl) somehow. She suffered trauma as a result of it and this is the conversation. It's up to the creator whether they're still together as they speak, have broken up and he's trying to get her back and if he will get revenge - all of that. Very open ended. Meant for inspiration. Or if it was all his fault to begin with, who knows?

You, if you choose to write it but lol.

Anyways, question time.

Have you ever kept a secret from someone? If you can share it, what was it?

Did you tell them?

If you've ever been in a relationship why did you break up?

If you haven't ever been in a relationship or are single, how come?

Anyways, byeeee

Also, it would be nice if you could leave an awesome comment or even a vote. ;)

-Maye, signing out.