Story Idea(18)

Isabella had only been 19 for 24 hours before she was ran over by a car.

She died within minutes.

Doctors sadly conveyed her death to her family after failed attempts of resuscitation.

Court hearings abruptly started as a result of her family's indignation at the reckless driving of the man behind the wheel.

They were concluded and the public cheered for justice had been served.

The funeral took place shortly after, it was grey, bleak and filled with sadness. Stories of a young innocent girl, bright and ambitious who had yet to live her dreams before meeting her end so soon were told.

Everything seemed to run its expected course.

Except, the ghost of Isabella who was watching everything before her proceed in horror.

Somehow, she hadn't moved on to where she was supposed to go.

That is, until her soul accidentally enters into the dying body of a young girl.

And somehow, just like that Isabella had been granted another chance at life again.

But this time, the world she had known no longer seems as black as white as she had thought it was.

Creatures linger in the dark, fantastical beasts having only ever been told in fiction have become a reality

And worst of all, Isabella is one of them and somehow she been tied to the scariest one of them all.

An Alpha's mate.

But she isn't who he thinks she is?!

~
Hellooo, it is I Maye. For once a supernatural theme. Originally, I was going for more of a horror concept but I ended up changing it into a romance haha. I can't help myself.

Honestly, I'm proud of this one. Very unique and creative I must say ~ my head hurts.

Who knows maybe I'll write it myself. 💀 just jokin👀 got too much on my plate

Of course, the idea behind this is that she dies abruptly and her soul's just there lingering but ends up in the body of someone who is to be mated, is a mate to the Alpha. The ruler of a werewolf society, Isabella is completely oblivious to this world. Idk if she enters into his dying mate's body or his mate that he doesn't know that well.

Maybe, his mate killed herself or attempted too at least and Isabella came as his true salvation from the moon goddess?

Hmm, that's what I'm thinking.

So extra. Wow.

But essentially Isabella has to pretend to have amnesia whilst she freaks out having to deal with this entire new world she has come too and the fact that she can never return to who she used to be.

Because, that identity is dead.

And she also has to deal with a werewolf mate trying to court her, when the original body didn't want him.

Or maybe the original body was killed by his enemies???

Aah, I dunno.

That's quite tragic though, kinda makes you feel like Isabella isn't who the guy is meant to be with then? Or maybe she is...

See, complicated plots give me a headache but I always end up creating complicated themes with hints of mystery and unresolved pasts.

Sigh.

Anyways, I just laid all my thoughts out here for you all.

Let me know what you think!

Some questions to wrap it all up ~

What's your favourite month of the year and why?

Favourite movie/ TV series of all time?

And finally, how long has it been since you joined Wattpad, what is your favourite genre to read on here?

Anyways,

Enjoy.

And want to read a book by me? (Ik shameless self promo) like my ideas? Want to read a fully fledged idea? Well go check out my book: 'A Nova Star Is Reborn,' maybe you'll like it... it is quite unique.

Vote, comment and Follow me if you appreciate my books or enjoy my writing. :)))

~ Maye, signing out.