Story idea(16)

Story idea(16)

~
He thought he had it bad. Elliot was a stupid, bigheaded, childish teenage boy who couldn't get over his mommy problems.

"Boo hoo." I spoke, his eyes shot open to meet mine, his body lurching forward, only to be stopped by the chains binding him to the wall.

"You got mommy problems, Ellie?" I spoke softly, circling him with a sly smile. "Oh, mommy doesn't understand me, mommy says I'm going to hell. Guess what? No one cares!" I yelled, stepping back and breathing deeply.

My hand's clutched his jaw, my nails lightly pressing in on his face. His brown eyes held fury, the need to kill, the thirst for blood. My blood.

"You wanna kill me Ellie?" I taunted. His response was a growl.

"Yes!" He roared. "When I get you, you'll die Anna, you'll die slow and painful just like she did, the same mommy you don't know shit about." He hissed, his animalistic side getting the better off him as his claws grew, eyes flashing gold.

I laughed at the sight of his claws, stepping close to him.

I moulded our bodies together, feeling every inch of him, my lips close to his, our bodies pressed. The heat off him was smouldering, everything I dreamt off and everything I was destined to kill until he was slack and cold.

He jerked in protest. "Get off me." He whispered harshly, the words raw and jagged.

My heart dropped, remembering how he used to love it, the way he'd caress my face with: a look of pure love in his eyes, the same eyes that held nothing but hate and disgust now.

"I love how much you hate me," I whispered.

I really didn't.

"I love the way you'd love to kill me slow and painful, it makes everything so much more enjoyable."

It really didn't.

He howled loudly, the sound echoing around the dungeon ground and around the city. I hissed in outrage.

Looking around as howls replied to his call.

They were coming.

The rest of the pack.

A/N:

Hello,

It's me,

I was wondering if after all these updates, you're still reading,

To go over everything,

I'm asking for you to take time,

To vote and comment.

Yeah, I completely ruined Adele's song, I'm sorry,

But yes woo, a werewolf story for once. I'm thinking ex GF needing to protect her pack (and man) so joins the rogues or opposing, enemy pack to protect her man but her man doesn't know it and she pretends to hate him when she really loves him and he actually hates her thinking she betrayed him when she didn't vibe.

You see what I'm getting at?

Idk but vote and request for ideas because that makes me happy.

Anyways,

Some Q's,

Would you ever lie to someone you love to save them even if that meant that they hated you for life?

What would you rather become, a werewolf or vampire?

Do you all typically like to read werewolf books? Or can they be a bit cringe sometimes?

Byeee.

Also, check out my books if you like my writing for more ~

-Maye