Story idea(14)

Story idea(14)

Emily knew she was quite stupid at times.

She knew she was bubbly and loud and sometimes a real airhead.

But she didn't care.

And she also knew that she always tries to find the good in everyone.

So it doesn't surprise anyone when she's hell bent on proving that, Tyler Benson, the school's bully, isn't what everyone makes him to be.

And no, this does not have anything to do with a newfound interest in an peculiar person or anything remotely related to romantic feelings.

Of course not.

-

Emmeline Watson was doing it again.

She was staring and she knew it but God! He was just so gorgeous. He wasn't doing anything extraordinary, no, he was just simply drinking water.

But just wow, did he know how to drink water.

"You did not just say that?" A laugh sounded from behind Emily and she waved a hand in the general direction of the voice, holding up a single finger to her lips.

"Shhh..this is like watching porn, if I was a guy I'd have a major hard-on right now."

The words tumbled so casually from her mouth and a laugh came from behind her and she grinned, she knew her best friend loved her humour despite her many complaints.

"He literally drank water woman, calm thyself," Lily muttered but the humour in her voice betrayed her.

Emily sighed turning away before Tyler could pound her face in for even looking in his general direction.

Due to the occurrence of heavy rain outside, set 1 P.E girls and boys had to reside in the hall whilst set 2 were in the fitness room instead of participating in the heavily competitive basketball game.

Emily had snuck to the side to dreamily stare at Tyler.

Lily shook her head at her hopeless friend.

- - - - -

A/N: So the little extract is something I wrote so just use it if you want for inspiration.

Not sure if I really like this one too much. The extract is better than the blurb but editing me doesn't want to delete it.

I think it was impressive feat for a 13 year old if I do say so myself. 😋

Erm... so vote, comment and fan!

Anyways, question time.

Have you ever had a crush on someone who was notoriously known to be mean?

Ever had a crush on a school bully? An odd question but I'll be prepared to be surprised.

Anyways, byeeee.