Story idea(13)

Story idea(13)

Bianca isn't depressed.

Bianca isn't an emo.

Bianca just likes black,

Is that so hard to understand?

Bianca Ross destroys the Ross household image. All of the Ross's have always been known for their lighthearted, bubbly nature and popularity and then comes the youngest child of the family: Bianca Ross, moody, overly sarcastic, highly irratible and an extreme pessimist.

But in Bradley's eyes, Bianca is everything he wants and more.

Too bad, she's his best friend's younger sister.

But when Bradley finds Bianca at her lowest he's no longer interested in being more for Bianca, no he's content to just be the hope in Bianca's life.

And he hopes, he really hopes that he'll be the light in the darkness of Bianca's life.

-

A/N: Not so sure how I feel about this one but I won't delete it.

-
-
-

Would any of you consider yourself to be the black sheep in your family?

Are any of you a complete oddball in comparison to your entire family or even just between you and your siblings?

Do you like black like Bianca?

Are you the youngest sibling if so what is it like?

And lol finally, have any of you ever had a crush on a siblings friend, older or younger?

Bye guys!

~Maye~

~