You need to sleep - (Law x Reader)

You woke up in your and your boyfriend's bed and saw that he wasn't in there. You stood up and went into his office. "Laaaaw... It's late! You need to sleep! Come ooon!" "(Y/N), please... I need to finish this...", he said while he worked on his papers. "Law. It's around 4 a.m... And you didn't sleep!" "(Y/N). I really need to do this. Go to bed again, if you are tired." "You are such a jerk...", you mumbled and walked next to him, to see what he was writing. "Wow... Boring..."

"(Y/N)... Go to bed and don't get on my nerves right now... I will go later to bed." "But you will fall asleep again on the table! Come on! Please... Do it for me!" You two heard a knock on the door and saw that a certain white bear was standing there. "Excuse me... Captain... Oh, (Y/N)! Why aren't you in your bed?", he asked you shyly. "Because a certain doctor wasn't in there...", you answered him and glanced for a few seconds at your boyfriend. "But a certain girl could fall asleep on the floor and that certain doctor wouldn't bring her to her bed, if she will get on his nerves." Law smirked while he saw your shocked face. "Youuuu!! Bad Law!", you said angry, while he chuckled. "I'm not a dog, you know..."

Bepo was standing there and watched how you two had your conversation. He didn't knew what he should do and he felt a little bit awkward in the doctor's office. He went to his table, gave him more papers and went away. "What!? Wait a moment! Does that mean... You need to work more!?", you asked shocked. "Yes..." "Aww, maaan! But I can't sleep when you aren't in our bed..." "Than try to sleep, (Y/N)." You pouted. He loved it, when you are pouting. It was so cute and he always would gave up everything if you are doing that. But you didn't knew his little weakness, because he wouldn't ever tell you that. "Law. Go to your bed, NOW! Or else... Mh..." " 'Or else', what?" He smirked. "Or else... No sex for you! A whole month!" "What!?" "You heard me!", you said with a cheesy grin and folded your arms. "But-" "No 'buts'! So? Are you coming?" He sighed. "Yeah, I am coming..."