Thats my food! (Luffy x Reader)

"What do you think, Robin...? Who ate more food? Luffy or (Y/N)?" "Hm... I guess that Luffy ate more.", the black-haired woman answered Nami's question. "Oh man. Why can they eat so much food...?" "Good question...."

While both woman talked about you and your crush, Monkey d Luffy, you ate more of Sanji's food. Luffy and you knew each other for a long time and you were his best friend after Zoro – and of course after Ace and Sabo. You were like twins! You always played pranks, played hide and seek and other games, talked about stupid things and you had the same personality and you two ate a lot of food together and sometimes you cuddled together, where you got a red face like a tomato...

"Thatsh sho tashty, Shanji! (That's so tasty, Sanji!)", you said while you munched on your food and sometimes hit Luffy's hand away. "Don't shteal (steal) my food, Luffy!", you pouted with bloated cheeks. "But I'm hungry, (Y/N)!", cried Luffy and you glanced at him for a second. "Sanji!", you yelled to the ero-cook and he came immediately to your side. "Hai, (Y/N)-Chaaaaaan?~" You rolled your eyes and pouted again. "Luffy wants to steal my food..." "That'sh not true!" You and the blond cook looked at Luffy and you noticed that he was eating your food...

"LUFFY!", you both yelled at him and punched him in his face angrily. "It was my food! My baby! My husband and love! My everything!", you said dramatically. "He's your.... Husband....?", asked Luffy a little bit shocked. "Yes.... His name was Karl..." "...Karl?" "Karl Ludwig III." And now it was your time to get a punch on your head.

"Don't be stupid, (Y/N)!!", yelled Nami angry. "Naaaami! Don't hit me... That hurt..." "It's your fault if you are so dumb like Luffy!!" "I'm not dumb..." "Shut up!!" "Ey, guys... Don't be so loud! Everytime the same %@!$&", yelled a green-haired man on the deck this time.
Yes... Today was like every other day!

While Luffy and you were hiding under the table in the kitchen, Usopp and Chopper searched for you two. "Ey, Luffy..." "Mh?" "I won't forgive you...", you said it with a serious look on your face. "What...? What did I do...!?", asked Luffy shocked. "... You ate my food..." "But I thought that lovers share everything! So it was not only your food but also mine!" It was silent for a few seconds until you understood what he told you. "Wait... "Lovers"...?" A slight pink dusted his face and he nodded. "Yes...." "Oh...", you said with a blushed face. You neared him and asked if he knew what lovers also do and he was shaking his head. Your lips were near his lips and with a red face, which remembered everyone with a tomato.

"They kiss...", you mumbled and your lips mets his. Afters some minutes you two pulled away with a big grin on each faces. "So... I can have your food, right!?", asked your boyfriend with a big grin while you sighed. "Fine... But only... If you pay for the food! And I mean for every food you stole and will steal!" "Huh... Okay! I will give you for every food something you probably want to have..." "Hm...?" And again the strawhat had his lips on yours. "I guess that I like the payment.", you chuckled. "I hope so!"

~Extended Ending~

"Chopper... Where are they!?", asked a tired Usopp his friend. "I don't know... Should we go to the kitchen and look there?", asked the rendeer. "Yeah... Stupid hide and seek...", mumbled the long nosed boy. Afters some minutes they went with blushed faces back to the deck. "What's wrong, guys?", asked Nami who were sunbathing. "It's... They... They kissed...", mumbled Chopper. "Who?", asked a curious Robin him. "Luffy and (Y/N)...", answered Usopp and everyone was shocked. "WHAT!?" "Noooooo!! (Y/N)-CHAAAAAAAAN!!!", cried Sanji on the deck with a aura of sadness around him. Robin sighed with a smile on her face and said to her sad friend:"I guess I won the bet, Nami... They kissed." "Here... Take my beloved money...", mumbled Nami sadly and gave Robin the money.