My Journal: The Sixth Sense

My Sixth Sense.

***If you are reading this, I am probably dead or whoever you are that stole my journal, I will find you and I will kill you*****

Saturday, August 10th.

Hi. My name is Capria. I know, I know. Weird name. I guess it just reflects my personality.

Ugh. I don't really want to do this.

My mom bought me this stupid journal and now I have to write in it everyday. She calls it a "diary". I said "Hell no!"

I am not going to write in this everyday. But I know I have to. My Mom said its a good place to write down my problems.

As you noticed, my journal is called "My Sixth Sense."

Most people go out and make money by telling people their fortunes and how they are going to die and crap. Or they claim they can talk to their dead love ones or say they are psychic. My sixth sense is nothing like that. I really can talk to people who are dead. They tell me things, like the secret to life, the wisdom of the 1800s. My whole day is to interpret whether it is ok to approach a ghost/spirits (whatever you want to call them) or if I should run. People think I have imaginary friends. I just laugh and walk away. I can't afford to live with burdens on my shoulders. I know the truth. They don't need to.

Okay. Back to the spirits thing. No one knows about it. I think my Granddad does though. He always knows when the spirits are hanging around. He tenses up and looks at me nervously. Like I can chase them away.

Oh yeah, I can't touch them either. They can touch me though, which I find totally unfair.

I have made very good friends with someone named Tawny. She was born 1766. Yes, she was there when the Declaration of Independence was signed. She was the daughter of John Adams. She is little known because she died when she was 16. Tawny never told me how. She doesn't like to talk about it.

We have been best friends since I met her. Which was......I think...3rd grade? Of course she was 16 then and always will be.

Anyways. Since she can touch me, she tortures me. Don't freak out. I don't mean REALLY torture, but it is to anyone who is ticklish. If you are, then you know what I am talking about.

What the hell am I doing?! A stupid book that has no words in it can't be ticklish. I need to stop talking to this thing. Why am I still writing? Maybe I'll go throw you in a river...

There I go again calling a book 'you'.

Well I got to go..

Again with the talking to a book.

Ok I really need to go now. This is becoming really awkward.

Bye

~Capria