Monday, August 19

• Dedicated to Ryan

Hola. I had to skip a few days because I have no idea what to have Capria do over the weekend. Sooo here is the next chapter of My Sixth Sense!

--------------------------

Monday August 19th

It is the morning of my first day. Breath Capria breath. I texted Colton all weekend. He said he would meet me outside at 7:15. I hope I'm not being set up. What if I am? Oh no now I am freaking out again.

Ok.

Calm down.

I am a cloud floating in the sky peacefully.

Why did I write that? I am so stupid.

Whatever. It is almost 7:10. I'll go eat breakfast. Sorry you have to go into my store smelling backpack. Talk after school.

-------------------------------------

Ok, maybe not the best first day of my school life.

Colton walked me to school. He told cheesy jokes but made me smile anyways. We made funny faces and laughed until I swear I had a six pack.

Awesomeness:1 Sucky:0

That is until we got on campus. This girl had came up behind us and tapped on Colton's shoulder.

"Hey." She pushed me away. "How was your summer." She reached up to touch Colton's cheek, but he flinched and stepped back. Ms.Snobby growled (That's what it sounded like to me) and hugged Colton around the neck.

I was so pissed at that moment. I could tell Colton did not want to be touched by this girl in three inch heels and a short skirt.

I cleared my throat loudly to get her attention.

"Can I help you?" She snapped, not taking her eyes off of my tall blonde.

That wasn't enough. I wanted her to look at me. Tapping on her shoulder I looked at Colton. He read my face. Even though we have only been friends for a weekend, we know each other really well.

"Yes!?" I finally got Ms.Snobby to turn around.

Colton slowly backed away while I said "Hi, my name is Capria. And you just separated me from my friend."

"Hah!" She spat. "And my name is Shelby. And that is my BOYfriend."

I glanced at Colton and his face read sadness and regret.

"Isn't that right snookums?" Shelby turned to find Colton at the entrance. I ran to catch up to him. We waved and went in together.

That was another plus.

Awesomeness:2 Sucky:0

"So what was that about?" I asked looking at him.

"Last year Shelby wanted me to date her." Colton explained. " She never really got an answer so she just told everyone that we were dating. She is just being a bitch."

"Oh." I turned my head to look straight.

I followed Colton through the surprisingly crowded halls. He held my schedule and locker combo.

"Here" Colton stopped and tried the combo. "Hey. My locker is across the hall and two down." He pointed down the hall. I heard a click and it was open. "And it looks like you've got most of your classes with me."

I just stood there, looking at the empty locker in front of me. I shifted my gaze over to Colton and he was suddenly very far away. I know it is only an illusion. I needed to stay calm.