CRAZY

6 months later
March 2015
MARILYN

I'm so excited, my album dropped today on iTunes its been number one in hip hop albums since it dropped. I smiled at my phone screen once I read Colson's tweet

'So proud of you baby girl, @maryjane93 albums fire it's been on repeat since this morning. #lacethefuckup🔥

Lately, I've been up to the same shit, me and Jonathan have formed a tight sister-brother relationship, after realizing we're just not meant to be anything other than friends, I talk to him about everything though. I and Colson are in a good place also. I've been having a lot of interviews lately and my popularity has grown tremendously. My fan base has grown a lot in the last few months too, why? I have no clue.

I still have the ring Colson gave me and we really are in a great place, but we have decided to not go forth with this relationship. It was a mutual decision, for the most part, it both hurt the fuck out of each of us, maybe him more than I, but were good so that's all that matters. Colson recently started dating someone, she goes by Amber Rose. Amber and I are cool, and she's a nice person so I don't mind, plus I know her from Cam. I guess I just won't be getting any dick appointments from kells anymore, but I'll live. Even though he's dating her he hates the fact I don't wear his ring on my finger anymore, I think it's inappropriate, I respect Amber too much to do such fuckery .. I wonder if he likes females with Rose as their last name? Or is it a coincidence? Never mind we're bad bitches either way, why wouldn't he like us?

My stomach began to rumble and I sighed, I got up and made my way over to the refrigerator. I pulled out a large blueberry parfait and water. As I finally got comfortable on my couch a knock on my door sounded, I sighed before putting my yogurt down. I looked through my peephole and saw Colson. I opened the door and sat back down.

"What are you doing?" He asked sitting down next to me as I grabbed my yogurt before I could take a bite Colson took it from me and took a bite,

"Hey!" I exclaimed reaching for it,

"What you doing?"

"I was chilling watching the ninja turtles and then you came and stole my parfait" I groaned finally taking it out of his hand, I took my first bite and slightly moaned, it was so fucking good.

"Ash told me to tell you she loved the album, and that she's going to come to see you before you leave and go back on tour"

"And... You had to come here to tell me this?" I spoke slowly scrunching my face up,

"Yup pretty much" he spoke before getting up and heading to my kitchen, I spread out on the couch and focused on the TV. Colson came back and sat next to my feet, he leaned back and quietly ate popcorn. After half an hour or so my eyelids became heavy and I dozed off.

I woke up the next morning feeling a mess, the television was still on, Colson still knocked the fuck out on the couch. I headed to the bathroom upstairs where I got in the shower, afterward brushing my teeth and getting dressed. I put on a loose t-shirt and tight ripped jeans. I brushed my hair out and put it up in a tight bun.

I walked down the stairs and saw Colson laying fully on the couch now, rather than in the corner with his feet on the coffee table. He had popcorn in his lap and in his hair, I giggled. His phone went off as I began sweeping and picking things up. it was Ashleigh. I picked up his phone.

"Hello?" Ash spoke,

"Hi,"

"MJ?" She questioned,

"That's me"

"Thought so, where's k?"

"He's knocked out on my couch, "