WILD BOY

Song(s) that inspired this Chapter:

MGK ft. Waka Flaka - "Wild Boy"

MGK - "Make It"

COLSON

I opened my eyes to the sound of singing, Marilyns singing, I must be in heaven. I slipped on my boxers and walked into the kitchen, Mary Jane wearing nothing but my hoodie and shorts, waiting for something in the microwave,

"Mary" I softly spoke and she jumped,

"Colson, you fucking asshole" She yelled slapping my chest, I couldn't help but laugh.

"How are you feeling?" I questioned crossing my arms over my chest,

"Good, but I'm so fucking sore " she complained, I smiled triumphantly.

"Yeah, I have that effect on women. But I was just giving you what you were begging for." I chuckled, we ate the soup she heated up and talked. I finished my food and told MJ I was going to check on the boys and see if they lived to see another day, she just nodded and continued to eat her soup.

"Kells got some last night?" Dub asked with a smirk as soon as I opened the door,

"Of course he got some dumbass" Slim said smacking the back of his head, Dub flinched and shrugged his shoulders.

"You already know" I confirmed, a smirk on my face.

I talked to them quickly before I got my clothes and hopped in the shower. As soon as the hot water hit my back it felt amazing, maybe I was in heaven.

MARILYN

I did my usual things including showering, exfoliating my skin, and washing my hair. I put on my sweats and Colson's hoodie I stole from him. I took my converse bag and shoved my clothes and makeup bag in it. I walked out the door and was met by the crew, they were talking in the middle of the hallway.

"Mary J, I heard you and Kells had a good time last night, but like no, literally, y'all motherfuckers were loud as fuck.." Slim said smirking. I pegged him off.

"It wasn't me, I swear I joked" I replied pointing down the hall before running, Slim laughed and followed behind me.

"You already know all the lyrics to the songs you're supposed to be singing right?" Slim asked once he caught up to me,

"Yeah what type of random question is that? Of course, I do, I did my homework "

50 minutes later

I was sitting with Colson going over everything I would be doing during the show while the rest of the crew was setting up the instruments and shit, it's 3:30 right now and we on in two hours, I was only singing 3 songs tonight, but that was enough to make me happy. Who would've thought that I would get to sing with my boys?

"Come out after wild boy, then we'll do all 3 of your songs back-to-back" I nodded

"Okay.. I'll come from the left side?" I asked scanning the stage,

"No, we need you from the right side" I nodded, as Colson pointed from to the side closest to him.

"Yes sir... What you wanna do? we got a couple of hours until we need to get ready"

"I need to smoke before I can do anything," I nodded, "after that, we'll do a quick, thorough rehearsal and we'll be done until the show"

"shouldn't we be out there during set up?" I asked watching some of the guys struggle to get set up in the oddly shaped venue,  he laughed,