Ashes Of Evil Part 2

It was Wednesday again. I had just finished a shower in my dorm. I called Edna again at 4:15pm again for my regular pick-me-up. Edma invited me over for dinner on Saturday at 6pm. As usual, the phone call ended at 4:18pm. Then I sat down and started doing my assignments as usual. I brought out my pencil case and emptied its contents on the table for a pen and finally began to write. As usual, after a minute, I pulled out the precious pills in a small plastic bag from the small pile of stationary. I need some, now.

I quickly zipped open the bag and popped the first pill I see in my mouth. I swallowed it, enjoying the delightful taste of poisonous, bitter but sweet drug. I know, it's bad. I've been doing this since Dad died from the same poisonous pills. I have been doing this for years, it gotten worse since Mom got that promotion, the same woman who ignored me since that stupid promotion. I had plunged deeper and deeper into this addictive sin. But I can't help it and I can't stop. They call out to me, asking to be used. I want to be happy, they give me the happiness. A rush of heat wen through my body. Yes, the bliss. I coughed. The bliss.

I looked into my bag again. I only have one pill left. No. I need more. I need more. I need to make more. I quickly got up and went to my bed. Then I swiftly pilled out the brown shoebox underneath the bed and took out the chemicals as I sat down. This isn't right. I need to stop. But my mind was working on its own, my hands moved on their own as they started experimenting, combining and crushing the ingredient together. 

Wait, that's it. I need a special ingredient. I need something in my drugs that will stop me. Something that will make me happy forever. But what would that be?

Of course...

No, you cannot do that. This is bad. But I need the ingredient. But... if it is to make me happy... and she wants me to be happy... I will do it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, it is 6pm. I rang the doorbell and a small frail woman opened the door. The woman, Edna, smiled at me and held my hands. "Ashley! You came! Come in, I've made some nice treats for you." She lead me to the living room and told me to make myself at home.

I was excited to see Edna, and nervous. My fingers tightened around the handle of the blade in my pocket. You need her Ashley. You need her. You need her to make you happy.

"Edna?" I asked as I nervously looked at the ground. 

"Yes dear?" Edna replied.

"Do you love me?" I asked I stood up, gripping tighter on my blade. My heart was pounding in my ears. 6:08pm, that's what the clock on the wall said. 

"Yes dear. What's wrong?" Edna asked.

"Do you... want me to be happy?" I asked her as I slowly and secretly started to draw my blade. Edna smiled at me. "Of course I d-"

The blade was in her chest, the adrenaline rushed through my body, her dress started to stain with the crimson blood.Edna gapsed in horror. I lost control. She wants me to be happy, doesn't she? I kept stabbing her as my smile grew. I feel so happy! Then Edna stopped moving. I pulled out my blade. Her body collapsed to the ground. I kept smiling. I looked at the clock. 6:10pm. 

I looked at Edna and said with a smile "You love me. You want me to be happy."