Chapter 2 - alone

Chapter 2:

My heart pounded as my finger waved over the open button, so many emotions ran through me, maybe he was feeling the same as me - in love? No no no. That's stupid, He loves Lili, plus why would my bully be in live wit me? Pfff. Finally I picked up the courage to read the text, a my stupid phone spend ages loading endless thoughts ran through my mind, it felt like ages that the little circle had been running round but actually it was a matter of seconds. Finally it loaded:

Text from: Harry

Why the fuck haven't you done my maths homework yet idiot? It's due tomorrow, get here now.

Oh great.

I didn't feel like maths, although I didn't have a choice, I quickly grabbed my coat and shouted to mum that I was going to a friends - I literally spat out the words in disgust. I didn't want my mum to know that I was going to Harry's because she would only worry about me, I will tell her through my diary tonight.

I practically ran the whole way because I didn't want to keep harry waiting - who knows what he would do to me then.

I knocked on the door and waited patiently, to my surprise Louis opened the door. Louis was Harry's best friend, he yanked me by the sleeve and pulled me inside. I stood there awkwardly as he looked me up and down.

" harry your, erm, person thing is here" he shouted up the stairs.

"What are you doing waiting around Katy, you know your place et in with it. " I heard Harry's low raspy voice shout from the top of the stairs. I quickly took my shoes off and scurried towards the dinning room table where Harry's maths papers where placed on the table.

I read through the sheet,

Complete the following sheet of questions and lay it out in poster form, spread the work out over a 2 weeks time base. Project due 8th may.

8th of may?? That's tommorrow , what ?? I had 2 hours to do a 2 WEEK project, I frowned angrily down at the paper.

" problem?" Harry asked sniggering, I jumped as I realised e was stood behind me.

" erm... Well... No... Harry... Err.... Sorry?" I mumbled.

"Good, right me and louis are going round to lili's we will be gone 2 hours you better be gone by the time I am back or else. Here is the key and leave it under the duck when u leave. Don't be stupid because you know what will happen. " he gave me a menicing slap on the back and chucked the keys down in front of me.

"S'later bitch!" I heard louis shout as the door slammed behind them.

I was alone in Harry Styles' house.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

hey!! hope you like it :) this chapter was written by kate, the last wa by Katy but obviously once written by one person the other tweaks it until we are both happy :) we hope you like it and please comment share and vote!

Please read:

The unexpected surprise by ella__

Fate or coincidence by katylou24

Fight for who you love by katie_rosmary

Back again by kate2222