Chapter 9

Chapter 9:

*harrys pov*

I pulled away from the kiss, "I love you" I heard my self say, my heart started pounding dramatically, what had I done? I had said those words that I swore to my self I would never let out to her. I remember the day I fell in love with her but I made such a fool out of my self and ever since I have bullied her to try and hide the fact I ... I.... I love her. I stared at her, she awkwardly shifted around, she looked so beautiful with her long brown hair all wavy from plaits and her brown eyes all misty with fear. She didnt answer me - I can't believe I slipped out the truth. I shot up which startled her and started awkwardly scurrying around the room to try and find it. Where is it?  

"What about Lili?" I heard a small voice coming from the opposite side of the room, I spun round which made her jump back in fright - I hate it when I scare her. 

"I'll dump her" I replied, her face fell in shock,  

"NO!!!! No harry please don't" her voice sounded so worried, " It would break her heart, she loves you, she really does, and it would break my heart knowing I did it, knowing I was the one that caused her heart loss ple..." She sounded so terrified as she pleaded and I couldn't bear it anymore so I had to interrupt,  

"Katy, I will have to see." I heard my voice sounded fierce and angry, I didn't want it to and I could see it scared her. My heart ached that little bit more as I saw her wipe away a tear formed in her perfect eyes.

*katys pov*

My eyes started to swell up at everything going on but I couldn't let harry see my cry so I had to go. I stared at the ground as I grabbed my stuff and made way for the door, 

"Where you going?" A firm voice said from behind me,  

"Erm, I... I ... I gotta ... Go... Erm home" I stuttered helplessly, I felt him grab my arm and spin me round, he held me close as he wiped away my tear with his sleeve,  

"Please don't leave me babe" he whispered in a soft voice before planting his lips on mine for a peck, his big hands pushed my hairs behind my eyes before leaning in for another kiss, I stepped bac from him. 

" I... I ... I have to go" I mumbled before rushing to open the door and run down the stairs.

************************* 

*katys poc*

•buzz buzz buzz• I leaned over lazily to turn my alarm off and rolled out of bed, when I opened my curtains I was blinded with sun - yay sun!! Finally!! I though to my self, lazily I walked into my bathroom to wash my wash and add a light brush of make up, I straightened my hair till it was dead straight then lazily wondered over to my wardrobe, I smiled as my door crept open from where it was left a jar and my dog Tilly walked in waggin her tail! I picked out some galaxy patterned hot pants and a black tank top, I slid on my red toms and went down to grab breakfast! I love non-school uniform days!

****************

I heard a scream of delight as I walked down the road towards Kate's house, I saw her running towards me grabbing Niall by his hand and making him run too! She flung her arms around me in a very hyper greeting, 

"Heyyyyy katykins!!! How does you be today?" She practically shouted at me, I smiled at niall as he shrugged his shoulders indicating he didn't understand why she was so hyper!

Kate was wearing a light blue t-shirt which fitted her really nicely and he denim shorts with her purple vans, her hair was in a bun and her sunglasses propped on her head! Niall was wearing chino shorts with a red plain tee and his hair in his usual quiff but he had a Paris flat cap on with his black ray bans! I have to admit he looked quite hot! The two of them walked hand in hand happily talking, they are so cute together!  

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, 

Text from: PENFOLD! x 

Heyyy babes, I got someone for you to meet!!!!!!!!! Can he walk with us to school?

I showed kate the text, 

" ohhhhhhh la la someone has a new boyf!" She sang as Niall laughed at his cute little hyper girlfriend!

I saw Penfold stood at the side if the road, next to her was a tall figure, as I got closer I saw it was a boy, he had tanned skin and a dark choclatey quiff with a blonde highlight in the middle, he was wearing light chinoes with a blue polo shirt, he had high tots on and he was smiling at Penfold! I ran toward her and wrapped my arms around her. 

"Heyyyy !!!! This is my new boyfriend zayn!" She screeched, I could tell she was very happy, now I was up close I recognised him from school but I think he is in the other year half! He smiled at me - god he is fit!!!!!!  

"Hey zayn, I am Katy and this is..."  

I was just about to introduce Kate when I was inturrupted by her sounding extremly excited, 

" Kate!! My names kate, hehe and you are CUTE!!" She exclaimed as he blushed slightly, 

" hey what about me" niall whimpered in a jokey manner, kate pecked him on the lips, 

" you are just a whole new level of adorablness baby boy" she said tugging at his cheek as he smiled and kiss her again. 

"Awww you two are so cute" Penfold cooed as kate returned to same thing but gesturing at Penfold and zayn!  

Niall walked up to zayn and shook his hand in a 'manly' way, I couldn't help but crack up, 

" hahahah niall trying to be manly!!" I bursted out as he blushed,  

" hey don't be mean to my baby" kate said as she cuddled him!  

"Shall we go?" Zayn asked laughing, as we all started walking to school discussing all about Penfold and zayn!

******************** 

We all sat down at our normal table which has been extended now because Niall and harry sit with us and I saw Zayn making his way over to us to, however he had someone next to him. I tried to make out who it was, he was smaller than zayn and had very tanned skin, his hair was light brown and it was in a small quiff, he was dressed very stylishly but I couldn't work out who it was, finally they reached my table. I glanced up at the boy with zayn. Oh my god. It's louis, the one that was at Harry's house that time and the one that I talked to on the way home. I remember him being sweet and caring. I smiled at him and he returned the gesture obviously remembering me!  

"This is louis, louis Tomlinson, he is my best mate, is it ok if he sits with us?" Zayn asked as everyone nodded their heads and greeted him except from Harry, he looked down annoyed. I wonder what happened between them.

"Where's Paige?" Kate asked, as the rest of the group looked around. 

"Oh this boy called liam asked her to help him with some art thing I think" I replied as she looked confused. 

"What Liam Payne?" She asked, for some reason she looked really upset and annoyed. 

"Yeah, why?" I looked at her concerned as she grabbed her bag. 

" one sec" she mumbled as she walked away, niall ran after her.

That's strange.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yay all the boys have been introduced now!!!!!!

I know the Liam bit doesn't make much sense but I promise you it will all clear up next chapter :)  

Sorry to ruin the larry but it's all part of a plan :)

Hope it's ok. Please let us know your thoughts! Love ya xxx