Chapter 13!

Chapter 13:

I quietly stepped over the blowup beds, trying not to step on anyone to wake them up; bad move. i jumped out of my skin, causing me to fall over on his legs, as i heard Louis say my name. "Katy? why are you still up" Louis spoke. "UM...i was sitting outside on the patio steps just thinking, sorry for waking you" i said with a sad expression on my face. i slowly stepped over on my bed and curled up into a ball, starting to cry. "Come here" Louis said. i sat up and Louis embraced me into a hug. I cried into his shoulder. "I dont know why everyone hates me, Harry kissed me and lili hates me so much and i just cant take it! Why does it happen to me" i muffled while i hugged him. "NO-ONE hates you katy! We would never hate you, i know you must be so confused, but im here for you. Do you like him though?" he questioned. "I think so" i said. i let go of him, just sitting there, staring up to the ceiling.

But do I like him...yeah I do, he's just everything I want. But the bad thing is that he bullied me and I don't think I can forgive someone for that. They think it's just a little game but when it's done to you, you would feel the same. "That's cute, I think he likes you aswell" he said cheekily. "Haha! No chance, I'm worthless and fat like he called me a couple of weeks ago, a girl will no forget what they've been called" I spoke. "You know there's a reason why he bullies you" he said lowly.

There's a reason? What! Does he really hate me and that's why he hits me or punches me or does he cover it up because he loves me? Haha no way katy! Get a grip. He would never love you. Like he said, your worthless and fat!

"What's the reason then? An I not good enough for his standards of living?" I bluntly said. "He lo-oves you" he stuttered. I sat wide-eyed replaying those words in my head. 'He loves you' does he? Is that why he keeps trying it on with me? "He loves me? Why does he hurt me then?" I said quietly, as a tear escapes my eye. "Because he, urgh! He didn't think you liked him when you joined the school so instead of asking you out, he covered up that he loved you by bullying you making you think he doesn't like you" he blurted out.

My eyes were burning from the tears escaping my eyes. I slid myself into my bed and buried my head in the pillow. I quietly said "thankyou for telling me" and I slowly drifted of into a deep sleep.

__________________________

Morning.

Kate's pov*

"Hey guys!" I spoke excitedly. I walked over to the kitchen and reached our for a bowl and some cereal. I don't know why but I woke up happy today! Not that I and not happy it's just I feel different.

"Hey kate" Katie smiled. I poked Ella as she stole the milk I was about to use for my cereal. "Your such a poo Ella! Gimme the milk or you'll pay" I said slyly. "Okay" she said. Wow that was easy. I poured the milk in my bowl and made my way into the lounge where everyone was now sitting.

"So I was thinking-" Louis spoke as he was interrupted by Katy. "You always think" which made us all laugh. "Anyway, I was thinking we should do something today! Like all of us, I'll call Harry and lili once we arrange what we do" he smiled.

"Hey what about nandos!" Niall said jumping up and down. "I know! What about Thorpe park?" Penfold suggested. Everyone exchanged looks and said yeah. Well I guess that's my day sorted.

---------------------------------------------

*on the mini bus*

Kate's pov

OMG can Katie drive any faster! I mean come on...I just wanna go on stealth. I am currently sat next to Niall but he's asleep so I have to cute my Borden somehow. "Hey Ella" I spoke. "Yes kateeeeee" she replied weirdly. "I don't know what I was gunna say, dang it" I laughed.

Thorpe park is gunna be so fun! I'm so excited, like I'm gunna go on everything! I looked around to see what everyone was doing, katy and tash were singing, lili and Harry were just sitting there awkwardly, Katie and Ella were talking about rizzle kicks; nothing new there, Liam, zayn and penfold were playing 21 dares and Louis was listening to music with Paige.

Hmmm Niall is so boring! I just want him I wake up. "Niall" I poked him. Oh we'll.."NIALL WAKE UP THERE'S FOOD" I shouted and surely it woke him up.

"WHAT WHERE?? Are we hhere've said excitedly. "No but I'm bored and noones talking to me because their poos" I sadly spoke. He kissed the top of my head and gave me a big hug.

"Aw love you katee" he grinned. "More than food?" I asked cheekily, he pulled a sad face and looked down, "oi that's mean" I whined, he looked up at me with his crystal blue eyes,

"Of course I do baby" he whispered in my ear.

"Love you too bbz" I winked.

He leaned on for a kiss as my tummy leaped,

"HEY GET A ROOM" Louis shouted from behind as everyone bursts into laughter but my baby niallers cheeks reddened as Liam whispered "get in little leprechaun!" Oh god, you couldn't do any thing around this lot with our then taking the mick!

"GUYS WE ARE HERE! LET ME PARK AND GET OUR TICKETS" Katie screamed. Yay! Finally, I won't be bored now.

As we pulled into a car space we all hopped out and stood around for a bit, waiting for Katie and Ella.

"Right everyone, shall we go?" Ella smiled.

"YEAH" I screamed and ran out Infront of everyone making a fool out of myself, per usual!

__________________________

*Katy's pov*

Great, alone again. I hate being ditched. I didn't check my phone to call anyone because I kinda like it with just myself. I slowly walked over to nemesis inferno and saw Paige and penfold about to line up. I quickly ran over to them and waited in line for about 30 minutes.

Once the queue died down we were at the front. We all decided to take the front seats and buckled ourselves in. Oh no..I regret this. The roller coaster started moving and my heart raced.

"I'M GUNNA DIE" I shouted, causing Paige and penfold to cry with laughter.

"You better hold on katy, you might fall out" Paige winked.

OMG I feel sick, I want it to end.

---------------------------------------------

3 hours later

Katy's pov

We all met up again and decided to go on the last ride. Stealth. "Put your hands up if you wanna go on it" Paige said. I raised my hand looking round and Harry instantly raised his.

"Is that it? Katy and Harry?" Paige asked as the rest of the group nodded, I glanced over at Lili, her face was full of pure anger - not again.

Can this get any worse?

As we walked over to join the queue, my hearted dropped even more. There wasn't even a queue. Great. Harry tugged at my arm to sit next to him so I obviously did. I don't wanna be a loner.

As the lights signalled that we were going we zoomed off. This felt amazing, i was proper scared but wow this was so fun! suddenly we reached the top of the rollacoster, we heart was pumping, i felt harry's head move closer to mine, i saw the camera flash as i felt Harry kiss me on the cheek. I screamed as the drop came, forgetting what happened. We rolled to a stop and ran out to join the others.

"That was awesome!" I screamed. "Shall I go get your picture?" lili asked.

"NOO, I mean no it's fine I will" I shouted. Oh god, she couldnt see this.

"no i wanna see it, its gunna be a laugh katy!"

Before I could stop her lili ran over to the photo booth, i raced after her to stop but she made it there before me. i watched helplessly as her face dropped...

__________________________

OMG I'm so sorry with the late update, first of all we had exams which was ages ago but then I forgot because I was out loads and was really busy so I'm sorry. But I hope you like it!!

Share

Comment

Vote!!

-kateystypayhorlikson:)