Chapter 8

*kates pov*

I couldn't help smiling like an idiot, I leapt into his arms shouting yes!

"I love you to Niall, of course I will go out with you because I won't to hold you tight and call you my own forever and ever!"

We carried in talking for hours and hours, never once was there an awkward moment, I suddenly realised the time, ahh shit I'm late.

Niall insisted on walking me home, we walked hand in hand gazing up at the stars and making endless small talk. Finally when we reached my house he held me in his arms.

"I am so glad I finally picked up the courage to ask you kate, I love you so much and you are so perfect, it's everything about you!" He kissed me softly on the lips before we said our goodbyes.

I ran upstairs to call Katy, I was so excited as the phone kept on ringing. It came to answer machine, that's weird, she always picks up.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••*katys pov*

I saw my phone vibrate. Shit! I left it until it stopped because it was probably stupid Harry trying to get hold of me. Once it stopped I looked at the missed call. From kate. Shit I always pick up for her! I looked at the time and I had to be at harrys in 10 minutes. I quickly texted kate.

To Kate: sorry I didn't answer!:( tell me tomorrow at school:) love you xxxxxxx

I slipped my phone into my pocket and headed of to harrys. I put on my coat as it was pouring down with rain. I ran as quick as I could.

Once I arrived I knocked on the door. "Sorry I'm late" I shivered. He pulled me inside and embraced me into a hug. "What the fuck harry! Get of me!" I screamed as I struggled to get out of his hold. As much as I wanted to hug back I couldn't.

I couldn't do that to Lili. She's been so supportive to me and the least I want is to get in a fight with her. He didn't let go of me. "Why do you want to get out so bad" he whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my back. "Because" "because you love me but don't wanna show it" he smirked" 'yes' I shouted in my head. "I knew it!" He replied. "Shit!" I cursed. I tugged out of his hold and ran upstairs.

I ran into his bathroom as quick of I could. I locked the door behind me and sat in the tub. I heard him try to knock the door down but fail. "Shit" I screamed as the door came down. He lifted me up and carried me to his room. I clung on- not wanting to fall. He sat down on his bed and forced me to sit on him. "Kiss me" he said in his British voice. I tried to redeem myself but I couldnt. I planted my lips on his and we moved in sync.

He rolled me over so he was on top of me and kissed me lightly. He laid down beside me and snuggled into me. "What are we harry" I spat out. "To be honest I don't know. But I think I love you" he replied. I didn't answer. The air was full of awkwardness.

He turned me over so we were now face to face. I blushed as he tucked my hair behind my ear. "I love you" he whispered again.

----------------------------------------------------I'm so sorry I haven't updated for ages! So I hope you liked this chapter and yeah... KARRY FOREVER!!!!!! Love you guys! Kate with update next time:)