Chapter 5

Chapter 4-

The bell rung, that meant the end of the day. I waited by the lockers for everyone to arrive from there classes. I flicked through my phone and saw a text from Harry.

From Harry:

I don't want to do this either, but come round mine at 5:30. H

What am I gunna tell Lili. ' hi Lili, I'm going round your boyfriends but its awkward cause he kissed me and I kissed back' I might of said that out loud.

"Oohh katy! Who did you kiss then?" Tash and Lili smiled walking closer towards me. "Uhh..uh...um you don't know him. His name is Conor" I confessed and somehow they believed it! Normally they get it out of me straight away. "Please don't tell anyone!" I pleaded. So far so good. "Your kissy little secret is safe with us" they whispered and nodded.

I let out a small sigh as they walked away. Me and Kate walked home together talking about such weird things like: 'what do think it would be like to be a caterpillar?' I was like laughing so hard! Me and Kate always have a laugh. But for some reason I could see in her eyes she was upset.

"What's up Kate?" I questioned, recovering from my laughing fit. "Uh..nothing" she fake smiled. "Come on Kate. I've known you for ages! I can tell when your upset! Tell me. Your secret is safe with me" "I think I like Niall." "But what about James?" I said confusingly. "Yeah about that. I don't know if I love him anymore. Like he's sweet and that, but he doesn't notice me and Niall and me have become really close" she confessed. "Well if you don't think the relationship will work then dump him. I think nialls a cute guy too" I smiled. "Thankyou for understanding and being there for me" she grinned. I just smiled back and hugged her..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I mopped down the street to Harry's house. 'Finally' I said while breathing out. I knocked on the door, still cautious with my actions.

"Get in" his lowly raspy voice said. I nodded and walked in slowly. I took my shoes of instantly. I could scent his eyes looking at me. I shied away. "Come up to my room. It's all set out" he said, making convosation. I nodded and followed him upstairs.

I sat down on the floor and started working. I could see he was confused if what the actual project was about. "Um..need any help?" He asked willingly- still looking at me. "No I'm fine thank-you" I said back strictly.

"Fisty. I like that" he smirked. I blushed. "You have Lili!" I said angrily. "Yeah and remember if you tell anyone, especially yher, I will kill you or hurt Lili. Understood?" He said- well yelled. I nodded while looking down.