Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

*kates pov*

I walked in to see Niall sat in his usual place, he looked up at me and smiled cutely!! I walked in happily but then noticed James walk over to niall, he sat down on the desk and started talking, I couldn't quite work out what they were talking about but both of them were smiling, which is good! I got there just in time to hear niall say "thanks mate you are the best I owe you one" and with that James walked off, I gave Niall a confused look but he ignored it and just smiled at me asking me if I was ok.

"Are you ok Hun?" He asked sweetly, he smiled showing off his cute little wonky teeth.

"I'm okayyy thanks nialler, could be better but you know" I answer honestly.

"Is it James?" Niall said with a concerned yet guilty look in his eye.

"Yeah kinda, but you know" I faked smiled and looked to the ground awkwardly.

"Aww Hun bun it's ok." He softly spoke whilst leaning over to give me a horan hug. "Look I know you just broke up but maybe tonight do you wanna grab a drink after school at costa? Just as friends but to cheer you up?" He seemed embarrassed and awkward but i was thrilled!!

"Yes, that would be lovely" I said trying not to sound too excited and kissed him on the cheek. I then realised that James was sat behind and turned round feeling mean for flirting, however as I turned I saw him winking at niall. That's weird.

Me and niall talked through the whole lesson and neither of us actually knew what the lesson was about by the end of it. It was so lovely to get to know him - he is gorgeous!

********************

We walked - well more skipped arm in arm into costa, people were staring but who cares! We sat down and started talking, he ordered a hot chocolate and I ordered a cuppa! We sat talking for hours on end, we learnt more and more about each other as the time went on, he sat looking at me with his caring crystal blue eyes and listened and cared to everything I said. The more I got to know him the more I fell in love.

*************************

It has been 5 days since my first costa trip after school and everyday since I have done the same thing after school with Niall! I practically knew everything about him and I know for a fact he knows everything about me - even the weird and awkward things!!!! I sat down with my mad friends who were all laughing at Lili who was imitating to inturrupting goat from YouTube! She is funny, I still felt bad though when ever I saw her, she was sat on Harry's lap and every know and then she would turn round and kiss him - they are so cute!

Without realising I placed my chips onto the table and everyone shouted saves at the top of their voices, we got so many odd looks but I didn't care!

My favourite teacher mr mills walked over to our table to say hello,

" hey girls, oh and harry, no feast today then?" He asked laughing,

"Nope share day is on Wednesday!" I replied laughing, every Wednesday we all bring in crisps and anything else and put it in the middle to share, I love my friends we do the weirdest things!

Suddenly I felt warm hands touch my left shoulder I turned around but no one was there, I heard a little giggle coming from my other side, it was niall!!! He looked so cute whilst he laughed at his little trick, he had 2 cakes, a slushy, some chips and a pizza baguette in his hands, wow this boy loves his food! He sat down and tucked in, his food was gone in seconds!

"Woah nialler, slow down!" I teased as he finished off the last crumbs, he let out a big burps then pouted at me,

" I'm hungry" he whined, I looked around at my friends who were all staring, tash winked at me whilst Ella sat in pure amazement that niall had eaten so fast. I laughed as niall begged Paige for her cookie and finally succeeded in winning one smartie, he then noticed Katie bring out her hairbos and started begging but she wasn't giving in! I love my little hungry begger.

Finally he was satisfied and turned to me,

" so I thought since we have been to costa everyday maybe we should change it up a bit? Do you wanna come to mine for a movie and dinner?" He asked smiling sweetly, I was shocked he had asked and his face fell I could tell he thought he was moving to fast, which was completely wrong, he smiled as my face lit up,

"That would be absouloutly great! I would love that!" I said smiling and leaned forward to hug him!

"Have fun" Katy winked at me as I said goodbye out side her house, "thanks hunny, hope the project goes ok with haz!" I teased back! She walked off waving as I raced back to mine to get changed.

******************************

I knocked on Nialls door, he opened it quickly and greeted me in, he had his front room set up with pillows and blankets and bean bags and it looked so cosy!

"Would you like a drink?" He asked in a cheeky waitor accent, I giggled,

"Why thank you sir, a glass of orange juice would suit me just perfectly" I replied in a posh accent!!

Finally after mucking about we settled down to watch the notebook, I lay in his arms as he played with my hair, near the end I started crying because its so sad, so he carefully wiped away my tears.

We weren't going out but this felt so right.

The movie came to an end and I sat up and faced Niall, he awkwardly looked down as I smiled at him.

I was sat half on his lap and my eyes were staring into his amazing blue orbs, he looked incredible. Neither of us said a word, he looked nervous but cute, suddenly I got butterflies in my tummy as he moved his head closer to mine, I felt my eyes flutter closed as his soft lips met mine, we moved in sync as sparks flew and butterflies swarmed in my stomach, this was amazing. I felt like he was the one. Everything felt so right. Gradually he pulled away and smiled at me, I looked down awkwardly as I heard him draw a deep nervous breath.

"Kate, I love you, will you be my girlfriend? I promise I will keep you safe and hold you thought forever until the day we die" he whispered into my ear.

I can't believe it, Niall Horan just asked me out....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hahahahahaha yay I am going out with niall :) Hahaah happy me! Wish this was real! Sorry if it got boring! Katy is writing some juicy stuff :O haha comment vote and share please