Chapter 4 - threats

Chapter 4:

*harrys pov*

I gasped as she walked out of my room, I knew she would still be here, I couldn't believe the little bit h had actually been brave enough not to my homework! I looked at her as fear struck her face, after that I don't know what took over me, I slammed her against the wall and pressed my lips against hers, at first she didn't respond but suddenly she started kissing me back, I deepened it by she didn't follow, suddenly reality soaked into me I sharply pulled away. What had I done?

*katy's pov*

I couldn't believe it. I had just had my first ever kiss. But. It. Was. With. My. Bully. He had tried to deepen the kiss, I didn't know how so I just refused it, my world was all spinning and crumbling down, how could I do that Lili? I felt so bad. Urghh what monster am I?

I glanced at harry, he was nervously fiddling with his hands and looking down, his legs were moving forward and back alternatively, this was the first time ever he seemed different, I saw a different light shining on him. It was amazing, he seemed so perfect and unassuming. He ran his hand through his curls a ruffled them from the back. God. He was god damn perfect. He glanced up at me, his wistful eyes started into mine, they seemed empty and sad, his green orbs were amazing, even through all the sadness they still sparkled. We held each others gaze for a minute and then the perfection rapidly changed, his sparkles suddenly flicked into an angry glare.

Once again he pushed me against the wall but this time he towered over me and held me in a helpless position, he look furious and terrifying, I looks up at him as he shoved my shoulder back.

"Look if you dare tell any one anything I will kill you, you know I will, don't you dare, your a fat ugly bitch that shouldn't exist but since you do you may as well make your self useful and get my homework done other wise I will make you wish you never stepped foot on this earth." I snarled at me, his voice was threatening and scary and I knew he meant it. My heart pounded as he backed away and shoved me towards the stairs. I was about to run down to do the homework - I only had 1 hour before dinner and I had hardly done anything.

"Remember Katy - if you tell ANYONE about that kiss I will find out and I WILL make your life living hell. Because I don't care about harming a bitch like you, now go and do my homework other wise I will hurt your precious friend Lili." He was almost shouting in the most aggressive tone I had ever heard. I can't believe he just threatened to harm Lili? He wouldn't dream of it surely? I will not let him, Lili is one of my best friend and if anyone tries to harm her I WILL get my own back - even if it is my bully.

*************************

An hour later I had finally finished the mats project, thank god!!! It was the hardest work I had ever done, well I mean on a normal day the maths would have been a piece of cake considering harry was bottom set and low standard but I couldn't think. That kiss, that kiss. That kiss. It was amazing. I can't stop thinking about it, he felt so right for that second but I felt so bad because of Lili. Urghh my life is messed :(

My phone buzzed from in my pocket

Text from: harry

Why the hell are you still here? I can hear you. My homework better be done or else. Oh and - GET OUT

I could almost hear his fierce voice as I read through the text, I grabbed my stuff and scurried out of the house.

"Move" I heard a family voice say almost as soon as I felt my body collide with another, I hadn't been looking where I was going and walking straight into someone. I looked up to see Louis staring at me.

"Oh it's you." He looked at me and smiled, " I am sorry I treated you that way earlier, I guess it's just the way harry is, look I know I am best friends with harry and everything but I promise I ain't all that bad, I feel so sorry for you Katy, If I had the courage I would stand up for you and knock harry down but that boy is scary as anything. I am sorry." He spoke softly and I could tell it was from the heart, he seemed so sweet and kind, I felt sorry for him for having to put up with harry but for some reason I was jealous - I wanted to be Harry's friend, or more. No what am I saying?

*******************

My alarm went off as I rolled over, ugh no, school again :( as I got dressed I smiled to m self as I remembered the conversation I had with louis yesterday, we stood on the road for ages talking, I was late for dinner but I didn't care, he gave me his number in the end and text me a bit last night. I like him.

I shouted goodbye to mum and walked out the door - off to school again I thought with a big sigh, urghh I had chemistry first, I sit next to harry.

My chemistry teacher rambled on about how light travels and all the boring things we learnt in 8th grade, I had going over things. Finally the Bell went, we all started to pack up but sir told us to wait.

"Wait a minute class, I have to set the assignment, the work will be a 4 week project and you will be working in pairs"

I turned round to face tash who was already smiling at me, I loved working with her it was so much fun!!

"Hold on Katy you are not choosing your pairs, I have a list here" he announced, urghh I hate it when that happens, last time I was stuck with Helen, the school chav. Sir started reading through a long list,

"Stephen with Lola

Tash with Owen

Kate with James

Paige with Matt

Ella with George

Katy with harry"

My heart skipped a beat as I heard what he said - the dreaded words.

I was assigned with HARRY STYLES.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys :) hope you liked that chapter!!! Lots happens, hehe please let us know what you think by voting commenting and kik us - on kateee_styles22 and katytomlinson17 oh and please share it :)

Yay it's bank holiday Monday - no school!!! Next chapter will be written by Katy, Kate wrote this one :) xxxxxx